ADVERTISEMENT

Question For Any Wokester On The Board

Who's being fragile? I'm asking for clarification. Should Beth be allowed to do her thing? Am I allowed to listen? Help me out here, Clinton. I'm not being fragile. I'm being confused about what the world of woke permits and what it doesn't. As you are a leading wokester proponent on this board I'm seeking guidance from you. Don't leave a brother hanging!
Listen to the music you like, Bubba.
We're not here to judge.

Ah. Sorry. I didn't realize you weren't being inclusive.

You have my permission to ignore this and never respond to me again. Be well.
Lighten up, Francis. I’m just funnin’ with you. You should know to not take me too seriously most of the time. My tone changes considerably when I’m serious.

Addendum: I thought you were funnin’ back. I didn’t realize you have thin skin and were getting mad. Please accept my apology. Now that I have a better understanding of your demeanor I’ll take it down a notch or two. Or if you prefer (it seems that it is what you prefer) I can just not converse with you at all.

Last edited:
Lighten up, Francis. I’m just funnin’ with you. You should know to not take me too seriously most of the time. My tone changes considerably when I’m serious.

Addendum: I thought you were funnin’ back. I didn’t realize you have thin skin and were getting mad. Please accept my apology. Now that I have a better understanding of your demeanor I’ll take it down a notch or two. Or if you prefer (it seems that it is what you prefer) I can just not converse with you at all.
Be well.

Reactions: Ponca Dan

PA AF.

Stay gold, Ponyboy.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT