ADVERTISEMENT

Question About The Upcoming Impeachment

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I try my best to avoid the tit for tat political shenanigans of party politics. So I’m not real sure what the hubbub is about. If I understand it Trump asked the Ukrainian guy to reopen a case against Joe Biden’s son, an investigation that Joe himself had managed to suppress. And he may - or may not - have threatened to withhold money our country was going to give away unless the case got reopened. So that is being called a quid pro quo attempt by DJT to get dirt to destroy a political rival. Which should be considered an impeachable offense. Have I got that right?

If so, I have some questions I hope somebody can answer.

Hunter Biden is the subject of the investigation, right? In what way is Hunter Biden a political rival? Is he running for president along with his dad?

Putting that aside, suppose the potential crime was perpetrated by someone other than a family member of the political class. Say John Smith of Waterloo, Iowa, was the person in involved, not Hunter Biden, and Trump had had the exact same conversation with the Ukrainian guy only the name being bantered about was John Smith not Hunter Biden, would that be considered an impeachable offense?

Or has the political class now become an officially protected class, that investigations into malfeasance by any family member of any politician are forbidden, that anyone from the political class, no matter how far removed they might be from actual power, is forbidden and such an investigation is considered corruption more important than the corruption needing to be investigated?

This has me so confused!

I try my best to avoid the tit for tat political shenanigans of party politics. So I’m not real sure what the hubbub is about. If I understand it Trump asked the Ukrainian guy to reopen a case against Joe Biden’s son, an investigation that Joe himself had managed to suppress. And he may - or may not - have threatened to withhold money our country was going to give away unless the case got reopened. So that is being called a quid pro quo attempt by DJT to get dirt to destroy a political rival. Which should be considered an impeachable offense. Have I got that right?

If so, I have some questions I hope somebody can answer.

Hunter Biden is the subject of the investigation, right? In what way is Hunter Biden a political rival? Is he running for president along with his dad?

Putting that aside, suppose the potential crime was perpetrated by someone other than a family member of the political class. Say John Smith of Waterloo, Iowa, was the person in involved, not Hunter Biden, and Trump had had the exact same conversation with the Ukrainian guy only the name being bantered about was John Smith not Hunter Biden, would that be considered an impeachable offense?

Or has the political class now become an officially protected class, that investigations into malfeasance by any family member of any politician are forbidden, that anyone from the political class, no matter how far removed they might be from actual power, is forbidden and such an investigation is considered corruption more important than the corruption needing to be investigated?

This has me so confused!

Have you considered reading on your own?

Call me crazy, but this is starting to shape up like another thick, geriatric, someone-please-explain-the-obvious to me?

Blatantly obvious there is a protected political class in this country with everything we have seen and are currently seeing. While it’s easy to make it a Democrat vs Republican argument the truth is it’s the Washington Cartel, made up with members of both parties, that are protected.
How does Hillary Clinton get away with taking millions from Russians without that raising enough suspicions to have the MSM and Congress up in arms? How is she able to destroy evidence under subpoena without any repercussion? How is Hillary able to have a private server that everyone including Obama knew about, trafficking sensitive government information, again without repercussion? How is John McCain treated like an American hero when he was as corrupt as anyone? How is the Jeffery Epstein case being completely ignored by both parties? Even better is why do the American people allow this to take place? We run this country not the politically elite.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT