ADVERTISEMENT

Question about NCAA tickets

CB4OSUWrestling

Recruit
Jan 4, 2015
How do other schools fans get these kind of tickets to the NCAA? As a long time season ticket owner with OSU I have never ever been offered lower level tickets so how does a Penn State season ticket holder acquire tickets in section 106 and OSU season ticket holders receive 300 level tickets year after year? Here is his post on Ebay................Hello All, I'm a Penn State Wrestling season ticket holder. I ordered these tickets in hope of making it to the 2015 NCAA Division 1 Wrestling Championships this year. Things aren't working out, so my loss is your gain. They are (4) tickets together, all sessions 1-6, Section 106, Row F, Seat 1, 2, 3, & 4. Thanks for looking. David Roeshot.

BTW The current bid on the 4 tickets is $2000.

After bad location I purchase tickets as soon as they are available during the current tournament. That worked until my wife required home care. I ended up giving my tickets to Jim Shields that year.

Still have four tickets in section 334, Row G and will sell at what I paid for them-$200 each. I will sell all four or two at a time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT