ADVERTISEMENT

Putin pays bounty for US troop slaughter

I see why your family cried real tears when Trump won the election...

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA never gets old, reading these old victory laps.

Where's Fatass now, Flailey? Couldn't pull off a second term?

Trump responds with push for Russia to rejoin G8.

WTF

Exactly what is there to be defensive ab out? Biff did everything he could do to stick up for Putin. Really? Now someone is vindicated after Biff shilled for Putin over and again?

LOL hardly any way to treat a William Wallace, as it Wharri?

Did you see yesterday how Biden sanctioned Russia? Crazy to see some real presidenting going on. he actually stood up to Putin instead of defending him.
Aaaaaand double down again and again and again and again.......

tenor.gif

Reactions: Marocain Poke
Aaaaaand double down again and again and again and again.......

tenor.gif

You talking to.... me? Have you been in America the last 5 years? After MAGA doubled down for 4 years and it blew up in their face, they threw a tantrum and rioted, and you're saying someone else doubled down?

Maybe ya'll need to move on?

• Haha

Did you see yesterday how Biden sanctioned Russia? Crazy to see some real presidenting going on. he actually stood up to Putin instead of defending him.

Oh so trump didn’t put sanctions on Russia? If he did you would have commented on his real presidenting?

You talking to.... me? Have you been in America the last 5 years? After MAGA doubled down for 4 years and it blew up in their face, they threw a tantrum and rioted, and you're saying someone else doubled down?

Maybe ya'll need to move on?
And then the pivot to “I know you are but what am I”

giphy.gif

Obama told the world russia wasn’t a threat.

They annexed part of another country and rigged an election under obama.

Trump sanctions them, kicks some out of the country, is exonerated for collusion, over sees the safest and most fair election in human history and now after Biden is back in Russia is knocking on the door of another war with Ukraine.

@Syskatine you are the dumbest mother fvcker this dude of cowboyup.

@Syskatine you are the dumbest mother fvcker this dude of cowboyup.

Well, I haven't been championing a bratty loser that shit his pants when he got in office. William Wallace, remember? He's back in Miami now. Share some more of your Perkins section line road judgment with me, it's so informed and reliable.

And then the pivot to “I know you are but what am I”

giphy.gif

Well, yeah, when you of all people accuse someone of "doubling down" after your ideology has lost in every way imaginable over the last 4 years, and you cheer leaded it the whole time, that's gonna get pointed out.

You guys have been so gullible I don't know where to begin.

Someone is embarrassed

I warned you, pleaded with you, told you he was no good. Here you are, still trying to stick up for your William Wallace, grasping at any straw to try and salvage some credibility.

Think he'll run in '24?

Well, yeah, when you of all people accuse someone of "doubling down" after your ideology has lost in every way imaginable over the last 4 years, and you cheer leaded it the whole time, that's gonna get pointed out.

And now he runs out of gas and just

49e.gif

Reactions: Medic007
Hey everyone, let's forget Launch's track record over the last 5 years and never bring it up.
Bahahaha track record of what? I only got on the politics board a year and a half ago. Are your blood sugar levels dropping? You OK?

Here we go again, go ahead and back up you accusations. Hasn’t worked well for you in the past.

Bahahaha track record of what? I only got on the politics board a year and a half ago. Are your blood sugar levels dropping? You OK?

Here we go again, go ahead and back up you accusations. Hasn’t worked well for you in the past.
Okay, last 18 months. I'd go look, but can't access your right wing crap past January. You've been a pretty staunch Trump supporter, were you not? Still are? Or did you let it go now?

Okay, last 18 months. I'd go look, but can't access your right wing crap past January. You've been a pretty staunch Trump supporter, were you not? Still are? Or did you let it go now?
And there it is yet again. 😅 😂

Nope. Didn’t vote for him in ‘16. I shoot more for the “leftists are authoritarian lunatics” which unfortunately bleeds over into Trump support because the left can’t pull it’s head out.

Ironically, this whole thread is a perfect example.

Last edited:

Biden doesn’t stand up to pee.

Reactions: wyomingosualum

What’s my purpose if you’re going to point out how you’re a tit for me?

And there it is yet again. 😅 😂

Nope. Didn’t vote for him in ‘16. I shoot more for the “leftists are authoritarian lunatics” which unfortunately bleeds over into Trump support because the left can’t pull it’s head out.

Ironically, this whole thread is a perfect example.

There ya go -- trumpet every right wing talking point out there and then distance yourself from him when the chickens return to roost. You even use the same #BornFollower lingo and terminology as the maga incels.

Keep on owning the libs -- it's worked out real well for you guys.

• Haha
There ya go -- trumpet every right wing talking point out there and then distance yourself from him when the chickens return to roost. You even use the same #BornFollower lingo and terminology as the maga incels.

Keep on owning the libs -- it's worked out real well for you guys.
Ironic post in an ironic thread. 😅 😂 🤣

Damn @Syskatine, how embarrassing. I don't know what's worse though. The fact that you actually guzzle "news" from Maddow, Reid, Tingles, Lemon, etc is bad enough on its own. But today, even though there's abundant evidence you were straight up bullshitted BY YOUR OWN TEAM, here you are apparently oblivious to how stupid they think you are. Useful idiot is a scorchingly accurate term for you.

Last edited:
Actually, I think he is enjoying living in people's head without even posting.

I always find this curious. Someone acts like enough of a moron, that people remember it and talk about it, yet it’s a win because people remember and talk about it? I think that was a big toontown tactic.

Reactions: pokefan24/7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT