ADVERTISEMENT

punishment for first time offender, hunter crack boy?

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
i'll start

1) jail time? whatever is the ave jail time for non violent first time offenders. 6 months? 12 months? whatever other convicted felons not named biden are doing in the gray bar hotel, hunter should be doing in the gray bar hotel. remember, time in huntsville prison saved david crosby's life, he finally got straight in a texas prison. and he was there over a gun charge.

2) while on parole or probation, 1000 hours of public service. he could start speaking to AA/drug groups about how he was able to overcome his disease, you know, give back to the community.

3) unannounced random hair follicle and blood drug tests while on parole or probation. fail a drug test, back in prison.

4) during parole or probation, not allowed to travel outside the continental united states.

after some time in prison, i could live with house arrest with an ankle monitor, but at least 2 random drug tests every week.

don't you just love joe's quote, "my son did nothing wrong" also, the demorats knew phase for djt, "convicted felon" now that crackboy is in the same fraternity with djt, i bet you stop hearing every dem shill on msnbc, cnn, and cvnt view using the phrase before donald trump's name.

i bet being a convicted felon will effect crackboy's coming tax evasion case, as convicted felons are prosecuted much more aggressively.

and i guess madcow maddow missed her adderal, she said donald trump will send her to a re education camp, along with aoc. and some women wonder why some men don't take some woman seriously.

thots?

one bullet at a time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT