ADVERTISEMENT

psaki and now manchin, monkey see, monkey do

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
like a true english/sociology major little orphan psaki, said at a presser that there was no reason to believe $15/hour minimum wage would cause businesses to raise prices. i'm sure the shareholders were thrilled to hear that, not.

and the only box the new press secretary didn't check was being physically challenged, (pc for handicapped). she certainly checked the box for being a team player. can you say rat going down with a sinking ship? little orphan psaki bailed out just in time.

now on the national level, hair plugs schumer and manchin have agreed to raise corp tax. with the country circling the drain, working folks dollars worth less and less, and prices likely to continue to go up, that's not gonna make the ave voter happy. all elections are local elections and voters vote with their wallets. demorats are pouring gasoline on a fire.

i guess these commucrats are so removed from the real world they don't see how pissed off the ave american voter is right now or how corporations will react to increased taxes. CORPORATIONS WILL RAISE PRICES and hide profits overseas. shareholders and small business owners are not ready to donate profits to the wicked witch of the west and hairplugs, who will just piss the $$ away on climate change, joisting with windmills. $olyndra only cost the tax payers $535 billion. without india and china on board, climate change is a JOKE, but we're not laffing.

honestly, i think poopie pants policies are writing the mid term/2024 political advertisements right now. no need for the gop to hire advertising guys, the demorats are writing ad copy for free. just run an hour of brandon's gaffes. who would vote for this mindless old fart or any of his minions?

but, i will give credit where credit is due, thank you brandon for gas prices going down $1.40 cents a gallon in stw. but the price is still 3 and 1/2 times higher than it was under trump. to little to late.

bring back mean tweets, oil independence, law and order, fair elections and closed borders. and you can have my gun, one bullet at a time.

fjb

like a true english/sociology major little orphan psaki, said at a presser that there was no reason to believe $15/hour minimum wage would cause businesses to raise prices. i'm sure the shareholders were thrilled to hear that, not.

and the only box the new press secretary didn't check was being physically challenged, (pc for handicapped). she certainly checked the box for being a team player. can you say rat going down with a sinking ship? little orphan psaki bailed out just in time.

now on the national level, hair plugs schumer and manchin have agreed to raise corp tax. with the country circling the drain, working folks dollars worth less and less, and prices likely to continue to go up, that's not gonna make the ave voter happy. all elections are local elections and voters vote with their wallets. demorats are pouring gasoline on a fire.

i guess these commucrats are so removed from the real world they don't see how pissed off the ave american voter is right now or how corporations will react to increased taxes. CORPORATIONS WILL RAISE PRICES and hide profits overseas. shareholders and small business owners are not ready to donate profits to the wicked witch of the west and hairplugs, who will just piss the $$ away on climate change, joisting with windmills. $olyndra only cost the tax payers $535 billion. without india and china on board, climate change is a JOKE, but we're not laffing.

honestly, i think poopie pants policies are writing the mid term/2024 political advertisements right now. no need for the gop to hire advertising guys, the demorats are writing ad copy for free. just run an hour of brandon's gaffes. who would vote for this mindless old fart or any of his minions?

but, i will give credit where credit is due, thank you brandon for gas prices going down $1.40 cents a gallon in stw. but the price is still 3 and 1/2 times higher than it was under trump. to little to late.

bring back mean tweets, oil independence, law and order, fair elections and closed borders. and you can have my gun, one bullet at a time.

fjb
Decertify -
Perfect place to start

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

fjb
Do you really think "shareholders" give a shit about minimum wage?

Of course they do. Big time. You may have blinders in with a narrow view seeing only SAAS companies, but a lot of the economy depends on regular laborers and that hit to EBITDA would drop enterprise value for founders and other owners of midmarket sized companies.
Give me an example if you can. Would love to know which companies in the public market are most vulnerable to increased federal minimum wage requirements.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Of course they do. Big time. You may have blinders in with a narrow view seeing only SAAS companies, but a lot of the economy depends on regular laborers and that hit to EBITDA would drop enterprise value for founders and other owners of midmarket sized companies.

Name a current business and/or industry that will successfully hire and retain employees at $7.25 hourly.

Reactions: davidallen
Give me an example if you can. Would love to know which companies in the public market are most vulnerable to increased federal minimum wage requirements.
Public Market? You realize that privately owned companies outnumber public by more than 1000x. Not sure why you are using a pool of less than 0.1% as some relevant measure.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT