ADVERTISEMENT

Proud Dad

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
A personal note from proud papa. Micco has caught a lot of flack from yours truly on this board and rightly so but I proudly watched news clips from Tulsa TV stations yesterday where he and his crew of firemen fought a house fire and pulled out 5 people including three children from the burning home. they administered CPR and they along with the ambulance crew were able to revive all five although they are now in intensive care at Tulsa hospitals.

Good work John "Micco" Ober and all Tulsa firemen. I am proud of all firemen especially my two. BTW this does not give you a pass to spread Swooner propaganda on this board.

Knowing both of your sons (haven't meet the third) and Daughter I'm still amazed how they have turned out with you being their dad! Big shout out to Micco and all the fire fighters for risking your life for the well being of others.
smilie_emoticon_feuerwehrmann_fotostatue-re5d64688885f4253887fc6c9e849660a_x7saz_8byvr_512.jpg

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing. Hopefully everyone survives this ordeal.

Thanks Dad. It was a great day for Tulsa Fire yesterday. Great work by a lot of great people. I was fortunate to be a part of that.

I was working yesterday and listened to the fire. It was not in my area of Tulsa. My big brother and all involved did an outstanding job under unusually tough circumstances. Kudos to my brother and brother Firefighters. Its a career we love and hardly feels like a job most days because it can be so rewarding at times. Thanks for all the kind words.

Congrats obe! Thanks for the great work of you both and every other firefighter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT