Proud Boys: "...stand back and stand by"

SO.... Trump “denouncing” the Proud Bois is:
  1. Trump gets it and is right
  2. Trump is caving to the Libtards because he is losing
  3. Trump punking the media, everyone knows he supports these racist assholes
Which is it?
giphy.gif

@davidalan,

I received a strongly worded email from the Yahoo legal department concerning you.
They said I should apologize and cease and desist...'Hectoring, belittling and name calling' the mentally challenged members here.

So, sorry dude.
I'll temper my retorts and responses heretofore. ;)

You too huh? No apology from me though. :cool:

@davidallen wins ! ! !

Had the Proud Boys succeeded in their early mission to keep the Portland streets out of the hands of Antifa, you'd still see a Portland of days gone by, a really nice, clean, peaceful, lawful, desirable place to visit and live. But Antifa, BLM, and David's anti-black Wall of Moms won.

What happened in DC on January 6, 2021 (broken windows, an over-turned trash can and the murder of Ashley Babbitt) was stupid people doing stupid things. They were too dumb to be part of an orchestrated attack. The dumbasses who entered the building get what they deserve. I have questions about charges brought against the ones who did not take part or who weren't even in DC that day.

Back to Portland; What the criminal-thug leftists have done to Portland has had far more impact on the Portland quality of life than anything the Proud Boys did on the opposite coast January 6. But David won ! ! ! That's what matters most.

Last edited:
@davidallen wins ! ! !

Had the Proud Boys succeeded in their early mission to keep the Portland streets out of the hands of Antifa, you'd still see a Portland of days gone by, a really nice, clean, peaceful, lawful, desirable place to visit and live. But Antifa, BLM, and David's anti-black Wall of Moms won.

What happened in DC on January 6, 2021 (broken windows, an over-turned trash can and the murder of Ashley Babbitt) was stupid people doing stupid things. They were too dumb to be part of an orchestrated attack. The dumbasses who entered the building get what they deserve. I have questions about charges brought against the ones who did not take part or who weren't even in DC that day.

Back to Portland; What the criminal-thug leftists have done to Portland has had far more impact on the Portland quality of life than anything the Proud Boys did on the opposite coast January 6. But David won ! ! ! That's what matters most.

That’s a bold move Cotton. Let’s see how it works out for him.

Probably a little early for fawning Proud Boy nostalgia, IMHO.

• Love
Reactions: Been Jammin
@davidallen wins ! ! !

Used to be the best city in America.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Kant weight

carry on

Whistleblowers are crucial to US democracy. They expose corruption, hold power to account, and shine a light into dark corners. The tricky thing is balancing the need to protect their anonymity and providing transparency. Look at what the conservatives tried to do to Vindman. IMO Grassley should only take his request public if he is getting stonewalled.

Well, I tried.
I'm not gonna bother explaining the glory of "Dodgeball: An American Underdog Story" to you.

If you knew the movie, you'd understand both references.

You don't, and I'm okay with that. It's not important enough to me to spoon feed you.

So....we're cool.

Reactions: davidallen
I'm not gonna bother explaining the glory of "Dodgeball: An American Underdog Story" to you.

If you knew the movie, you'd understand both references.

You don't, and I'm okay with that. It's not important enough to me to spoon feed you.

So....we're cool.

Ah! Thanks. Admittedly, I know very little about Hollywood and celebrities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT