ADVERTISEMENT

Proud Boys: "...stand back and stand by"

Your ****ing wet dream POTUS asks admitted racists to "stand back and stand by" and your response is "what's the big deal?"

I can only hope this is ignorance....
Geezus Rachel. The proud boys are "admitted racists?" Do you ever bother to question the narratives that you're fed?
Start a thread if you want someone to defend those pimple ass punks.

You won't deflect from the racist in the Whitehouse with this weak ass shit.
Speaking of racist...

"You ain't black!!!"

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Racist.....wtf. You are pathetic! So is @Been Jammin ass. Both are ****ing losers

I haven't even posted in this thread. Thanks for bringing me in Adolph. I must be living in your head.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen
"In the last ten years, 76% of terrorist attacks have come from the right wing in our country." — Elizabeth Neumann, former assistant secretary for threat prevention in Trump's DHS.

I haven't even posted in this thread. Thanks for bringing me in Adolph. I must be living in your head.

Adolph.....really???? You like all of David Allen’s bs messages so you are part of this thread. I had numerous posters telling me a like is the same as posting. You are a weak ass pussy! You are a liberal racist

"In the last ten years, 76% of terrorist attacks have come from the right wing in our country." — Elizabeth Neumann, former assistant secretary for threat prevention in Trump's DHS.

I always take twitterdom with a grain of salt, but man.... it sure seems like a lot of people (mostly older) had their final straw with Fatass last night. The bringing up kids and interrupting seems to be the most objectionable. And it's interrupting the moderator - not Biden - that seems to be the clincher. Younger ones focus on the white supremacy shout-out, older ones kind of focus on the decorum and Hunter. Hell I thought Biden kind of reached by bringing up Beau, but Trump's response did not go over well. He's such an asshole that Biden just needs to fuss a little bit and Trump will self destruct.

Adolph.....really???? You like all of David Allen’s bs messages so you are part of this thread. I had numerous posters telling me a like is the same as posting. You are a weak ass pussy! You are a liberal racist

Personal attacks with no provocation. Yes, I am definitely living in your head. You should look into doing something about all that anger. It isn't healthy. Maybe smoke a bowl or ask your doctor for some Xanax. Maybe go for a hike or go fishing. Whatever works for you.

Personal attacks with no provocation. Yes, I am definitely living in your head. You should look into doing something about all that anger. It isn't healthy. Maybe smoke a bowl or ask your doctor for some Xanax. Maybe go for a hike or go fishing. Whatever works for you.
You called me Adolph, so should we discuss personal attacks???? Still have that UK dick in your mouth? Not angry, just calling you out snowflake🥶

@Been Jammin lets get some meat here. Where are these attacks? Is gang violence a terrorist attack? Who defines it? Are they counting attacks that never happened and were stopped by police? 6000 blacks a year are murdered, I really hope you aren’t Cabbaging on to the 500th most dangerous thing on the list of things we are supposed to be scared of based on the media telling you to.

Let’s set the bar. 300 people a year are killed by toasters. I bet you did not know that. How many people a year are killed by white Supremacists that take all of this media oxygen?

@Been Jammin lets get some meat here. Where are these attacks? Is gang violence a terrorist attack? Who defines it? Are they counting attacks that never happened and were stopped by police? 6000 blacks a year are murdered, I really hope you aren’t Cabbaging on to the 500th most dangerous thing on the list of things we are supposed to be scared of based on the media telling you to.

Let’s set the bar. 300 people a year are killed by toasters. I bet you did not know that. How many people a year are killed by white Supremacists that take all of this media oxygen?

LOL I've said this for years. Years. They're so violent and hateful, Trump's own officials say it, the FBI says it, and you're gonna nitpick to pertuate your fantasy. Why don't you learn? A veterinarian has taken time out of his day to engage you -- most successful people won't -- and you respond with 3rd grade level stuff.

McVeigh is the heavyweight champ of right wing violence, we don't have to look very far.

EjMN0mpU0AEtEOQ

LOL I've said this for years. Years. They're so violent and hateful, Trump's own officials say it, the FBI says it, and you're gonna nitpick to pertuate your fantasy. Why don't you learn? A veterinarian has taken time out of his day to engage you -- most successful people won't -- and you respond with 3rd grade level stuff.

McVeigh is the heavyweight champ of right wing violence, we don't have to look very far.

If by nitpick you mean look at actual numbers to come to a rational conclusion, yes I’m nitpicking.

So scary, but we all know that his entire premise is violence to match violence. You might not agree with that approach, but it is absolutely an answer to the violence and mobbing of the left. This did not start as an attack group, it’s a stooping to their level action.
Here's the hilarious thing about Syskatine...

He used to rant about the proud boy guys because they would rather have sex with women than masturbate. I can definitely see why that would be upsetting to the incels like Syskatine.

Geezus Rachel. The proud boys are "admitted racists?" Do you ever bother to question the narratives that you're fed?

Speaking of racist...

"You ain't black!!!"

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Everything Dave said last night were talking ponts he saw on twitter. They were all saying the exact same things after the debate. Like flies on a turd they ate it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT