ADVERTISEMENT

Proud Boys: "...stand back and stand by"

It's breath stinks.

I have an "idea" its not mine you are smelling.

8aHF-nrS1lcDUEM7ju1XtG_wVnmMVU0VMp2VzmuJTKHvdBaBjL_d3uwPhRRh-pQe1AZ2RsHDd44R39LuisNBo5CnhEpkGHq75RPQGOKKa5vZks0EHNcWbviV1ygZ0XuVTueL2KhZs8XPM0FvZFi4Zs9WJQC1G6IXm9A

@davidallen

the mental picture of you typing in a big hissy fit makes for good comedy with my coffee

it’s gonna be a long next four years for you bud

more middle east peace
wealth redistribution that is otardcare getting gutted
401k’s rolling along nicely

clinton brennan otard clapper comey mccabe strozk paige ohr ohr rice yates getting rolled up

bon appetite home slice

Baseless racist charges is M. O. for the Left. Trump led criminal reform. It was Biden's 1994 crime bill that was devastating to black America. It was Biden's handlers who chose Ms. Lockupabruthuh as a running mate.

It is Trump who steered more funds to historically black colleges than any president. Black America saw record low unemployment numbers prior to the pandemic. Biden/Obama watched black American poverty go up for eight years.

Gentlemen, as we all know, there's a double digit IQ Leftist among us.

I made the wise decision to watch VH1 and a rerun of a Kevin Hart stand up special. Much better use of my time from what I can tell.

I'll be honest, I've never heard of the Proud Boys but from a quick google search and from watching a couple of clips from CNN. It doesn't sound like the Proud Boys are a white supremacist group. Sounds like they are more of a right wing response to ANTIFA and don't seem to go along with the narrative that western culture is bad and needs to be destroyed. I'm sure there are other things they believe that I don't, probably why I'm not a member nor did I know who they are.

Seems like a pretty poor showing from all parties involved. Just have to get through 4 more years and it's also why I'm voting for Trump. If Biden wins then we have the potential for 8 more years of an idiot, if Trump wins we only have 4 more years. We need some young blood running next election.

Seems like a pretty poor showing from all parties involved. Just have to get through 4 more years and it's also why I'm voting for Trump. If Biden wins then we have the potential for 8 more years of an idiot, if Trump wins we only have 4 more years. We need some young blood running next election.
This might be the best argument for Trump I have seen. They both suck really bad but at least you’re only guaranteed 4 more years w Trump. If I were the GOP, that’s what I would be running w at this point.

Reactions: blbronco
Proud boys are anti left and anti anything that isn’t western culture. They have all races represented In their ranks. Their leader from what I read is a minority and one of their members in jail now (For beating up antifa) has a black wife and mixed kids. Gavin mcinnes, the founder has mixed race kids, his wife is native.

The thirst by the media and democrats for white supremacists is insatiable. The southern poverty law center wants it so bad they have been sued successfully for defamation.

Are the Proud Boys now a wing of the Republican Party? Has a splinter group every been endorsed in a debate before?

What does "stand back and stand by" mean? Stand by until what?

If I were Trump, I would be figuring out ways to dump thousands of ballots who knows where so I can cry voter fraud. If Trump doesn't do some false flag voting shit out of this, he's a moron.

It SHOULD be embarrassing for the left to have such a melt down over a group of people who are trying to protect property from a left wing group that has committed hundreds of millions of dollars in damages. Ruined businesses and lives from coast to coast, but but but proud boys! They are shameless and do not have to live under logical conclusions.

It’s obvious dave has lost his mind and we need to move on without people like him who are opportunists without a fair mind able to evaluate actual threats to the country.

Defending the chief ass wipe or no?
You know that top brass in the Proud Boys are African American don't you? Does this mean they are racist against fellow African Americans?

Other than that, I don't know the first thing about them. I'm guessing you don't either.

What kind of nonsense are you trying to argue?

The founder of the Proud Boys (also co-founder of VICE), Gavin McInnes once shoved a dildo up his ass on his show to prove that he wasn't homophobic. Which has nothing to do with anything, but is hilarious.

The founder of the Proud Boys (also co-founder of VICE), Gavin McInnes once shoved a dildo up his ass on his show to prove that he wasn't homophobic. Which has nothing to do with anything, but is hilarious.

He also french kissed Milo to piss of Muslims.

Here he is doing magic.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I'm beginning to think most of you guys are maybe a bit...effete, if you're not willing to shove stuff up your ass and make out with dudes to piss off the Libs (or Muslims) you might as well stay home.

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
I know we all became against politicians lying back in 2016 so here is Biden out right lying about trumps multiple white supremacist condemnations.

He also did this to the guy who was in the fatal car accident with his wife. He told people the driver “drank his lunch” and ruined the guys life when there was no evidence of foul play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT