ADVERTISEMENT

Proud Boys: "...stand back and stand by"

Can we just retire the word Racist now from the English Language? You lefties have abused it more than your lil peckers looking at National Geographic Mags of Native Women when you were in HS. Some of you (2 pesos and Sys) probably still do.

Can we just retire the word Racist now from the English Language? You lefties have abused it more than your lil peckers looking at National Geographic Mags of Native Women when you were in HS. Some of you (2 pesos and Sys) probably still do.
No.

But what if a Black Person really has a legit complaint about Racism? You are doing that person no favors to help his cause. You shouldn't cry wolf so much, it doesn't help people that face real Racism. It may ease your "White Guilt" by doing so but it doesn't help the ones that face real Racism. Maybe just don't throw it around so much like you are handing out candy.

But what if a Black Person really has a legit complaint about Racism? You are doing that person no favors to help his cause. You shouldn't cry wolf so much, it doesn't help people that face real Racism. It may ease your "White Guilt" by doing so but it doesn't help the ones that face real Racism. Maybe just don't throw it around so much like you are handing out candy.

You ordered your hat yet?

**** you and your red pill bullshit.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Trump didn't bring them up in the debate, his other opponent Chris Wallace did.
Oh and I have had plenty of "ideas" but none of them included burning down cities, looting or murdering people and assaulting Police Officers. What about you?
Wrong. As usual. Trump asks "name them". Biden answers. Such ****ing morons. (You and Trump).

You Shitheads have hitched your wagon to a catastrophic failure. Congrats on that.

Wrong. As usual. Trump asks "name them". Biden answers. Such ****ing morons. (You and Trump).

You Shitheads have hitched your wagon to a catastrophic failure. Congrats on that.

Trump didn't name them.
Guess you didn't watch the debate or maybe you did, thats why you are here in Rage Mode right now becuase Biden and Wallace got their asses handed to them.
47 yrs lmao, talk about a Catastrophic Failure!

Trump didn't name them.
Guess you didn't watch the debate or maybe you did, thats why you are here in Rage Mode right now becuase Biden and Wallace got their asses handed to them.
47 yrs lmao, talk about a Catastrophic Failure!
Wrong. Again.

Where will you run now?

Laughing at your dumb ass like Biden laughing at Trump.

Wrong. Again.

Where will you run now?

Laughing at your dumb ass like Biden laughing at Trump.

I don't know what you hear but I hear Wallace say their name.
Really doesn't matter the gem of the night was Joe calling Antifa an "idea"
An idea? Good grief.
Tonight we learned Antifa is an "idea"
Tonight we learned Trump controls the weather, more of a badass than I thought and tonight we learned Davidallen is pissed off he has to vote for that idiot Joe Biden.

Go have some wine Dave and come back later, you are more fun whwn you have a wine buzz.

I don't know what you hear but I hear Wallace say their name.
Really doesn't matter the gem of the night was Joe calling Antifa an "idea"
An idea? Good grief.
Tonight we learned Antifa is an "idea"
Tonight we learned Trump controls the weather, more of a badass than I thought and tonight we learned Davidallen is pissed off he has to vote for that idiot Joe Biden.

Go have some wine Dave and come back later, you are more fun whwn you have a wine buzz.
Bullshit. How long before you start saying "that isn't what he meant" or "sarcasm" - have some ****ing dignity and admit "yeah that was stupid...." You don't have to be a sheeple every moment of every day.

Bullshit. How long before you start saying "that isn't what he meant" or "sarcasm" - have some ****ing dignity and admit "yeah that was stupid...." You don't have to be a sheeple every moment of every day.

I hear Wallace say Proudboys and then almost immediately Trumps says it. Not sure what you are talking about, what he meant or sarcasm.
You should be more outraged that Biden called the ones burning and murdering people and also Assaulting Police Officers in your Paradise an "idea"
Hint, Trump doesn't control the Proud Boys.

I hear Wallace say Proudboys and then almost immediately Trumps says it. Not sure what you are talking about, what he meant or sarcasm.
You should be more outraged that Biden called the ones burning and murdering people and also Assaulting Police Officers in your Paradise an "idea"
Seems that Biden said their name, not Wallace.

Biden says "proud boys" first at 1:01/1:02 in the video. Watch his lips. One second before Trump responds to it.

Ok it was Biden that said it, I thought it was Wallace that said it as they were all talking at the same time. Still not sure why it has Dave so triggered?
He is all bent out of shape over it but doesn't care that an "idea" is destroying his Paradise. Very odd fella.

Wrong.

Ok it was Biden that said it, I thought it was Wallace that said it as they were all talking at the same time. Still not sure why it has Dave so triggered?
He is all bent out of shape over it but doesn't care that an "idea" is destroying his Paradise. Very odd fella.
Your ****ing wet dream POTUS asks admitted racists to "stand back and stand by" and your response is "what's the big deal?"

I can only hope this is ignorance....

Last edited:
Like I said Dave, go have some wine and come back later, you are more fun and less confusing when drunk.

Reactions: iasooner1
Seems to be working real well in Paradise. Oh wait nobody there has asked them to stand down.
The cowards tucked tail and ran last weekend when their expected "thousands" of ralliers were actually "dozens"....

Like you, Tuck and run.

Go Cats!

You are demonstrably wrong multiple times ITT. Understand this isn't fun for you. Too bad.

Its not fun, I feel like I am picking on my kid sister. Its only fun till she would cry. Don't cry on me Dave.
And as far as being wrong, Biden said it not Wallace. You said Trump said it, he didn't so we were both wrong but still not sure what difference it makes.
How is the "idea" going tonight in Paradise? Assaulting Police tonight? Burning? Looting? Murder? What ya got?

Its not fun, I feel like I am picking on my kid sister. Its only fun till she would cry. Don't cry on me Dave.
And as far as being wrong, Biden said it not Wallace. You said Trump said it, he didn't so we were both wrong but still not sure what difference it makes.
How is the "idea" going tonight in Paradise? Assaulting Police tonight? Burning? Looting? Murder? What ya got?
Wrong. Again. 1:02. What are Trump's words? He takes the bait like a dumb ass. Joe puts the name in his head and the addled **** repeats it. Then 10x the damage by adding "stand by" - such a dip shit.

Dignity. Find some.

The cowards tucked tail and ran last weekend when their expected "thousands" of ralliers were actually "dozens"....

Like you, Tuck and run.

Go Cats!

I don't run much these days, I prefer a casual stroll.
Go Cats? Is that supposed to hurt my fellings? I don't have any but nice try.

I don't run much these days, I prefer a casual stroll.
Go Cats? Is that supposed to hurt my fellings? I don't have any but nice try.
Did you see Trump's face when Joe mentioned Obama? Holy shit the buttons are so easy to push with the douche in chief.

Wrong. Again. 1:02. What are Trump's words? He takes the bait like a dumb ass. Joe puts the name in his head and the addled **** repeats it. Then 10x the damage by adding "stand by" - such a dip shit.

Dignity. Find some.

Oh I get it now, the Proud Boys are White and whatever they do makes your White Guilt Pussy ache. The "idea" are mostly White yet they don't. Hell they wreak havoc on your Paradise and not a word from you. Oh thats because they are trying to rid you of your White Guilt. I get it now!

Did you see Trump's face when Joe mentioned Obama? Holy shit the buttons are so easy to push with the douche in chief.

Yeah most people have that reaction when they hear the Goat Herders name, 8 yrs of shit will make you that way.
But not as much as 47yrs.

Oh I get it now, the Proud Boys are White and whatever they do makes your White Guilt Pussy ache. The "idea" are mostly White yet they don't. Hell they wreak havoc on your Paradise and not a word from you. Oh thats because they are trying to rid you of your White Guilt. I get it now!
Did not think you would go that route. My bad.

Defend 'em all you like. Speaks volumes.

Did not think you would go that route. My bad.

Defend 'em all you like. Speaks volumes.

I don't know them. Not defending them just cannot understand why they bother you so much yet the "idea" doesn't. Have the Proud Boys burned Portland, Assaulted Portland Police Officers? Looted Portland businesses?
I don't keep up with them so I don't know.

I don't know them. Not defending them just cannot understand why they bother you so much yet the "idea" doesn't. Have the Proud Boys burned Portland, Assaulted Portland Police Officers? Looted Portland businesses?
I don't keep up with them so I don't know.
Start a thread if you want someone to defend those pimple ass punks.

You won't deflect from the racist in the Whitehouse with this weak ass shit.

Start a thread if you want someone to defend those pimple ass punks.

You won't deflect from the racist in the Whitehouse with this weak ass shit.

You have any "idea" whats wrong with Paradise? I have an "idea."
Don't come at me with that weak tit shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT