ADVERTISEMENT

Proud Boys: "...stand back and stand by"

Central Park 5 say hi👋

carry on

I’ll wait while you add up the millions and millions Biden threw in prison for life for selling the governments drugs.

Another great example of the effectiveness of the propaganda your party bludgeons you with and how effective it is on you.

You had no control of your response.

It was programmed for you and you mindlessly spouted nonsense reflexively.

The hallmark of great propaganda.

I’ll wait while you add up the millions and millions Biden threw in prison for life for selling the governments drugs.

Another great example of the effectiveness of the propaganda your party bludgeons you with and how effective it is on you.

You had no control of your response.

It was programmed for you and you mindlessly spouted nonsense reflexively.

The hallmark of great propaganda.
The central park 5 just bounces off.you, doesn't it? Rant about government selling drugs in response?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
5 people Trump wrongfully called murderers on full page newspaper ads…

Who’s the dumbfvck who cant get away from propaganda here???? lol what a clueless dipsh!t you are.

carry on

I’m going to give you some time to reflect on this moronic statement.

Think about what we’re comparing and come up with something that isn’t devoid of thought.

• Wow
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
They played @davidallen like a fiddle.

There isn’t a better example of falling for propaganda on the board than his post coupled with his vote.

Sad and funny.

ccp/dnc dave didn’t fall for it
he knows better
he’s a commisar

then you got village idiots like ben
they’re the apparatchiks

Ssh. We don't want some of the folks who lurk around here to know.
Can't hide from the buses. Just got off the horn with Greg a few minutes ago, his exact words were that Oregon's already too fvcked up. Rest easy son, them buses are going way up northeast. Sleep easy princess. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT