ADVERTISEMENT

Proposed Florida Law That Should Be Nationwide

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Especially for the idiot drivers in Oklahoma that camp out in the left lane holding up traffic. My only issue with the law is the penalty is not harsh enough, should be the death penalty or at least allow you to push the self entitled, inconsiderate dumb asses out of the way. ;)

Can't tell you how many times when driving from Fort Worth to Stillwater to attend games, some dipshit Oklahoma driver was camped out in the left hand lane on I-35 holding up traffic for miles. Get out of the way dumb ass.

Especially for the idiot drivers in Oklahoma that camp out in the left lane holding up traffic. My only issue with the law is the penalty is not harsh enough, should be the death penalty or at least allow you to push the self entitled, inconsiderate dumb asses out of the way. ;)

Can't tell you how many times when driving from Fort Worth to Stillwater to attend games, some dipshit Oklahoma driver was camped out in the left hand lane on I-35 holding up traffic for miles. Get out of the way dumb ass.
Hate to tell you this but ok already passed that law.

All 50 states have keep right exept to pass laws on rural highways. I was a "professionl tourist" for 12 years. Prior to my 12 year tour, I obtained a Texas Class A Commercial Driver Licence which required pretty extensive study of all 50 state traffic laws.

Texas, Oklahoma and Utah issues a driver licence. Virginia a driver's licence. Everyone always asks to see my driver's license.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Had a guy bitch to me me because a Tulsa cop gave him a ticket for not signaling a lane change. I think it was part of the driving slow in the left lane law.

All I could say was good on the cop you deserved it.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Had a guy bitch to me me because a Tulsa cop gave him a ticket for not signaling a lane change. I think it was part of the driving slow in the left lane law.

All I could say was good on the cop you deserved it.
My first lesson at a driving school: You're setting at a stop sign at a T-section and you plan to turn left. A semi truck approaches from the left with right turn signal blinking while nothing approaches from the right. This tells you it is safe for you to make your left turn.

You're setting at a stop sign T-section and you plan to turn left. A light vehicle approaches from the left with right turn signal blinking while nothing approaces from the right. What does this tell you? It tells you the light vehicle's turn signals work.

Turn signals are required with all lane changes and turns.

My first lesson at a driving school: You're setting at a stop sign at a T-section and you plan to turn left. A semi truck approaches from the left with right turn signal blinking while nothing approaches from the right. This tells you it is safe for you to make your left turn.

You're setting at a stop sign T-section and you plan to turn left. A light vehicle approaches from the left with right turn signal blinking while nothing approaces from the right. What does this tell you? It tells you the light vehicle's turn signals work.

Turn signals are required with all lane changes and turns.
A lot of folks these days don't know left from right brother.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT