ADVERTISEMENT

Proof that the Biden family is racist

Yes, probably thousands of examples. I don't work in a pristine corporate bubble. I see real people everyday. I see the consequences of their choices. It's not a difficult concept.
You’re right, it isn’t a difficult concept. Can you give an example of a choice that has negative consequences that doesn’t have some systemic component?

Yes, someone that can't be bothered to show up on time for work likely isn't going to be as successful as those who do show up on time for work.
Excellent. Let me run this through the talking points database....

OK, is it your opinion that there is relative parity in access, quality, reliability, safety, etc to mass transit across racial demographics?

Demos.org has some interesting research on this topic: https://www.demos.org/research/move-thrive-public-transit-and-economic-opportunity-people-color

Excellent. Let me run this through the talking points database....

OK, is it your opinion that there is relative parity in access, quality, reliability, safety, etc to mass transit across racial demographics?

Demos.org has some interesting research on this topic: https://www.demos.org/research/move-thrive-public-transit-and-economic-opportunity-people-color
Is it your opinion that if there were parity in access, quality, reliability, safety, etc. to mass transit then no one would ever show up late to work again? Is that the magic pill? If society has parity in access, quality, reliability, safety, etc. to mass transit everyone would show up to work on time? That’s a brilliant deduction, David! You’re smarter than I thought!

Is it your opinion that if there were parity in access, quality, reliability, safety, etc. to mass transit then no one would ever show up late to work again? Is that the magic pill? If society has parity in access, quality, reliability, safety, etc. to mass transit everyone would show up to work on time? That’s a brilliant deduction, David! You’re smarter than I thought!
Yeah, not sure where he's going with that.

You are living up to your billing Danny.

Are there folks who lack reliable transportation and therefore are more likely to be tardy for work? Does that unreliable transportation occur more frequently in areas with higher concentrations of people of color? I googled you the research Dan - don't be lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You are living up to your billing Danny.

Are there folks who lack reliable transportation and therefore are more likely to be tardy for work? Does that unreliable transportation occur more frequently in areas with higher concentrations of people of color? I googled you the research Dan - don't be lazy.
I have many faults, but laziness is not among them. That I don’t trust the truth of any link you googled me is not a sign of laziness, but is an indication of how I view the reliability of anything to which you link.

It is appallingly shallow of you to say people are late to work because they haven’t been favored with transportation. If someone is unable to figure out how to get to work at the appointed time it probably says more about their willingness to figure out how to do it than any other reason.

It appears there is a market for an inspired entrepreneur to provide the transportation services you think are necessary for someone to get to work on time. You should put together a business plan and pitch it to some of your investor contacts. Why wait for a government bureaucrat to do it for you? Sounds like you could make a tidy profit.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
A quick recap:

Medic: Dave, I am just not convinced that System Racism is a thing.
Dave: I can appreciate that, but I am pretty much convinced. Maybe we can explore it further with an example or two.
Medic: Great, you know some people are just lazy. They choose not to come to work on time. That isn't racism.
Dave: I totally agree that someone choosing to sleep in rather than go to work is definitely not on a career fast track. But did you know that people of color have reduced access to reliable mass transit? Here is some research. Not everyone who has trouble showing up on time is doing it because they made a choice.
Medic: Mind blown, I need to take a time out and think this over.
Dan: YOU LIE.

A quick recap:

Dave: I can appreciate that, but I am pretty much convinced. Maybe we can explore it further with an example or two.
Medic: Great, you know some people are just lazy. They choose not to come to work on time. That isn't racism.
Dave: I totally agree that someone choosing to sleep in rather than go to work is definitely not on a career fast track. But did you know that people of color have reduced access to reliable mass transit? Here is some research. Not everyone who has trouble showing up on time is doing it because they made a choice.
In all fairness to you I believe that is how you think the conversation went down,

A quick recap:

Yes, personal accountability isn't something that you are comfortable with. You want to spread the guilt of your path to others. Very noble of you. You gave yourself away here in your usual peacock form. You grew up racist, therefore I must join you in your self punishment. Fvck off, dipshit. Get in touch when your bullshit stops flowing.

Yes, personal accountability isn't something that you are comfortable with. You want to spread the guilt of your path to others. Very noble of you. You gave yourself away here in your usual peacock form. You grew up racist, therefore I must join you in your self punishment. Fvck off, dipshit. Get in touch when your bullshit stops flowing.

So you're saying you can't really refute the point that system racism exists - so you're going to retreat to the comfort of ad hominems. Well done. You really do need a time out.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
So you're saying you can't really refute the point that system racism exists - so you're going to retreat to the comfort of ad hominems. Well done. You really do need a time out.
Sorry to interrupt. But it is extremely difficult to refute the existence of a system that has not been defined with any specificity. If you want refutation you need to provide a specific definition and provide examples of what you mean. Saying lack of adequate mass transportation for black folks is a primary (if not THE primary) reason some of them regularly show up late to work is a meaningless example, and hardly exposes systemic racism. Impoverished working white people face the same transportation obstacle. That alone refutes the only example provided so far. If you are looking for a meaningful conversation you would be better served if you didn’t intone contempt for those who have honest disagreement.

• Haha
Sorry to interrupt. But it is extremely difficult to refute the existence of a system that has not been defined with any specificity. If you want refutation you need to provide a specific definition and provide examples of what you mean. Saying lack of adequate mass transportation for black folks is a primary (if not THE primary) reason some of them regularly show up late to work is a meaningless example, and hardly exposes systemic racism. Impoverished working white people face the same transportation obstacle. That alone refutes the only example provided so far. If you are looking for a meaningful conversation you would be better served if you didn’t intone contempt for those who have honest disagreement.
Orange Danny, Orange.

Oh, and the moment you show honest engagement, I will do my best to dial back my contempt for you. In this very post you do the very Danny thing of lying about what was previously posted.

Until then, you do you Danny.

Orange Danny, Orange.

Oh, and the moment you show honest engagement, I will do my best to dial back my contempt for you. In this very post you do the very Danny thing of lying about what was previously posted.

Until then, you do you Danny.
My general rule is to have an honest discussion with someone who shows that’s what he’s after. When someone like you resorts to Alinsky’s-trained ridicule, taking every conversation on a tangent to muddy the discussion, speaks in riddles, goes out of his way to evade politeness, I generally ignore them as long as I can. But when I have had my fill of disingenuousness I generally give them a dose of Alinsky ridicule in return. Of every poster on this board you are far and away the most deserving of return fire. You see yourself as more intelligent than you show. You see yourself as superior in every post. When in reality you engage in juvenile rhetoric. At one time you were one of my favorite posters. But now you just come across as a repulsive jerk.

• Haha
... a repulsive jerk.
85113277.jpg

Think of everyone that had their lives ruined the media for past tweets as kids that have now grown up. Hunter though is just Hunter being Hunter. I wonder if he has been trying to bang his dead brothers wife again?
Gosh, almost as if they’ve turned it all into a weapon for use against targets of convenience rather than any sort of movement for the betterment of society.

Weird

Look in the mirror......maybe you will see your baby dick for the first time in a few decades. Nothing of substance in the majority of your posts, and you attack other posters nonstop. Quite the bitch.

Yes, someone that can't be bothered to show up on time for work likely isn't going to be as successful as those who do show up on time for work.
So in your opinion is the difference in wealth between races determined by some races being genetically more likely to sleep in?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT