ADVERTISEMENT

Prof "witness" goes after Barron, or is it Baron?

I thought we had a thread discussing this very subject the other day. Those on the left tried to tell us they never discussed the kids of Republican Presidents. How timely of this liberal judicial activist. What is scary is she is teaching law students.

Anyone who thinks Melania is truly outraged or upset needs to get a clue.

So much more that truly warrants her outrage that she apparently doesn't give a **** about. As long as the money keeps flowing her way.

She speaks 5 languages and is beautiful! You are overweight and cook at red lobster.
Time to be quiet biscuit bitch

oooooooooohhhhhhhh badass

tenor.gif

She speaks 5 languages and is beautiful! You are overweight and cook at red lobster.
Time to be quiet biscuit bitch

She's also a caricature of a gold digging, former... sex worker, to put it nicely. Nice to have her trashy self reppin' the country.

She smile or glower for camela, dat she do.

Anyone who thinks Melania is truly outraged or upset needs to get a clue.

So much more that truly warrants her outrage that she apparently doesn't give a **** about. As long as the money keeps flowing her way.
You obviously don't have kids.

Her and Fox have both publicized him waaaay more at this point. None of them give a shit about him. Kid has issues and they have him in the DC fishbowl? Yeah... Superdad.

Her and Fox have both publicized him waaaay more at this point. None of them give a shit about him. Kid has issues and they have him in the DC fishbowl? Yeah... Superdad.
Actually I haven't seen or heard much of him unless some liberal wacko brings him to light. You're right in step spouting shit you have no clue about.

And what does Barron have to do with what was happening today? Just answer it.

Actually I haven't seen or heard much of him unless some liberal wacko brings him to light. You're right in step spouting shit you have no clue about.

And what does Barron have to do with what was happening today? Just answer it.
Nothing. It was a nothing line, too. A play on his name? So? It wasn't critical like Trump. They had the kid everywhere, e1 knows he's got issues.

Reactions: Been Jammin

I have four.

And again, if you believe Melanie is truly outraged about this, you need to get a clue. btw, I am not saying Melanie doesn't love her son. I'm sure she does. But she is a harden tough cookie who knows how to get what she wants.

Reactions: iasooner1
Trump has liberals so unhinged they are outing their true selves and proving their double standards on a daily basis. Always knew who they were deep down but could never get past their lies, now we have their own words.

Last edited:
I musta missed it. What joke was told? What was the insult that has so many panties in a wad?
I still don’t have any idea what he has to do with what is going on. Very strange woman.

I still don’t have any idea what he has to do with what is going on. Very strange woman.
It was to be expected from a woman who is so mentally unstable she admits walking across the street from Trump's hotel.

Reactions: iasooner1
Boy, she really ripped on Barron. Poor lad. Melania is really mad, and will use this heinous attack as fodder for her Be Best campaign.

Reactions: davidallen
An impeachment hearing seems like a great forum to make jokes. Really boosted her credibility. I mean, damn, they really got him now.

Yeah. It was dumb and unprofessional. But it was a play on words. Not critical of him in any way. The REEE about it is humorous and hypocritical. That's the world we live in now, though.

Reactions: davidallen
Yeah. It was dumb and unprofessional. But it was a play on words. Not critical of him in any way. The REEE about it is humorous and hypocritical. That's the world we live in now, though.

I agree that this is much ado about nothing., but I assume if the roles were reversed and a Republican referenced one of the Obama daughters in any way, they'd be crucified in the media.

Totally fake compassion here being expressed by Sys.

Imagine a #Bornfollower that would be okay with Fatass shooting someone on 5th avenue defending killing kids.

This is how it happens. You gotta find a #BornFollower to reflexively defend anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT