ADVERTISEMENT

Pro-death “protesters” at it again.

soonerinlOUisiana

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2004
fvck off, leftists
www.youtube.com
Last edited:
When I was a liberal in 70's the message was love not hate. That resonated with me after watching all the Vietnam War film I saw on the evening news and seeing what my classmate and her family went through when her older brother came home in a casket.

Jimmy Carter was all I needed to give up on liberalism. Joe Biden is without a doubt the most pathetic political leader I have witnessed in my 60+ years of life.

Liberals now are hateful, vengeful they actually want to hurt people they disagree with. What the f'ck is wrong with these people?

Liberalism used to be free thought, live and let live regardless of differences. Now liberals are f'ng fascist a-holes. Agree with me or you will be destroyed.

Liberals are disgusting to me.

When I was a liberal in 70's the message was love not hate. That resonated with me after watching all the Vietnam War film I saw on the evening news and seeing what my classmate and her family went through when her older brother came home in a casket.

Jimmy Carter was all I needed to give up on liberalism. Joe Biden is without a doubt the most pathetic political leader I have witnessed in my 60+ years of life.

Liberals now are hateful, vengeful they actually want to hurt people they disagree with. What the f'ck is wrong with these people?

Liberalism used to be free thought, live and let live regardless of differences. Now liberals are f'ng fascist a-holes. Agree with me or you will be destroyed.

As you know, liberalism is a disease for which there is no cure.

My man!

Reactions: OUSOONER67

They aint liberal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT