White major dec Christian Colucci

OSU Ru
28 6

Reactions: LANDONAMBERSOCCER
Glory dec picc
Quincy Monday dec Shomers

Nick Gravina dec Jacobe
Stephan Glasgow dec Blaylock

yes I am also doubtful that Shomers can take out Q Monday his first match back on the road, Quincy like his brother and dad has a lot of talent and is still improving at the college level.

Reactions: osu2082
I ag
yes I am also doubtful that Shomers can take out Q Monday his first match back on the road, Quincy like his brother and dad has a lot of talent and is still improving at the college level.
I agree Shomers has not shown much this year. I would like that to change but I have not seen it yet.

I don't know if it will happen, but I'd like to see Blaylock @ 157 and Shomers @ 165 this weekend.

After the NCAAs last year, and then again after the Wyoming dual this year, Shomers mentioned the weight cut was tough for him. I'd like to see what he looks like at 165. Might be more offensive & have more energy.

I don't know if it will happen, but I'd like to see Blaylock @ 157 and Shomers @ 165 this weekend.

After the NCAAs last year, and then again after the Wyoming dual this year, Shomers mentioned the weight cut was tough for him. I'd like to see what he looks like at 165. Might be more offensive & have more energy.
Do we know how serious the Chandler Rogers injury is or whether he is definitely not making this trip?

Will there be any coverage of the princeton match besides espn+?

I found a couple of choices. Will be pulling especially for gfeller

125: Picc dec Glory
133: Daton tech Gomez
141: Kaid dec Keller
149: Kolodzik dec G
157: Shomers dec Monday
165: Tiangson dec Blaylock
174: Joe maj Stefanik
184: Jacobe dec Parker
197: Brucki dec Geer
285: Derek tech Ajah
Pokes 26-9

125: Picc maj Metzler
133: Daton dec Suriano
141: Kaid dec Lipari
149: Ashnault dec G
157: Van Brill dec Shomers
165: Glasgow dec Blaylock
174: Joe maj Grello
184: Gravina dec Jacobe
197: Geer dec Correnti
285: Derek maj Colucci
Pokes 21-12

I think I give Suriano the slight edge mainly based on NCAA experience. He is a guy who has wrestled several bigtime matches on this stage and is just a year ahead in that regard. I do think this is his best chance to beat Fix because Fix will soon pass him by.

Suriano is physically a little bigger and longer but think Daton is more powerful and explosive. Both have very similar styles so their respective top games might end up being the difference in this match.

What I think the difference will be moving forward and might be this weekend is Datons quickly improving neutral offense. The different types of attacks and leg attacks he has shown over the past month have been reamarkable.

I think I give Suriano the slight edge mainly based on NCAA experience. He is a guy who has wrestled several bigtime matches on this stage and is just a year ahead in that regard. I do think this is his best chance to beat Fix because Fix will soon pass him by.

Suriano is physically a little bigger and longer but think Daton is more powerful and explosive. Both have very similar styles so their respective top games might end up being the difference in this match.

What I think the difference will be moving forward and might be this weekend is Datons quickly improving neutral offense. The different types of attacks and leg attacks he has shown over the past month have been reamarkable.

I agree with you 100% and this might be one the very last times we ever say someone might have an edge on Fix. Other wrestlers better get their licks in now.

It's supposed to be on ESPN+, they have a free 7 day trial if you sign up, $4.99 a month afterwards or cancel anytime. Pitt dual is also on their schedule.

W3j4Gu9.png

Surprised by the way the picc match went. Glory dominated from neutral and picc was better on the mat.

Glory's good.

Brock is riding a decent wrestler very well. There has been a great deal of work done there with over three minutes riding time in the second period.

Not a good ref, slowest college ref I've seen in some time, and doesn't seem understand some of the rule interpretation. Hopefully get a better ref tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT