ADVERTISEMENT

Pride Month

There’s an organization that runs a lot of daycares. They are all about an inclusive culture unless it’s an American tradition. For instance, no Christmas, no valentines, no 4th of July, no Mother’s Day, no Father’s Day, and even no black history month. What do they celebrate? Pride month.

There’s an organization that runs a lot of daycares. They are all about an inclusive culture unless it’s an American tradition. For instance, no Christmas, no valentines, no 4th of July, no Mother’s Day, no Father’s Day, and even no black history month. What do they celebrate? Pride month.

Hmmm. Sounds very non-inclusive.

More common cents from the left.

Seems stupid to be proud of who you choose to bang, unless they're really hot.
Indeed. If you need a month to tell you to be proud of it, it’s probably something shameful by default. If you were banging Ali Landry, would you need a special month to make you feel proud of it? (She’s almost 48, BTW)

186013371_331729481639146_2483725048432019695_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: iasooner2000
Meh, don’t really care. The corporate shit is funny as hell though, they have become sluts to wokeness.

Shouldn't everyone have pride in themselves?

Everyone should have a certain level of self respect as that leads to better life choices. I don’t think being gay or straight is something about which to be proud or ashamed.

Most of this is driven by corporate virtue signaling ass kissing in my opinion.

Reminds me of the day care in Last Man Standing lol

That's not what our pride org teaches.
The fact that you have a pride org that introduces sexual preferences into workplace discussions is what perplexes most right-thinking people. Should we have a "blondes have more fun" month? Or any other irrelevant personal attribute month?

Should I go tell my HR manager tomorrow that I want a "Big Cans" celebration month?

Thankfully my large company realizes we're in the business of serving customers at a profitable margin for our shareholders, and leaves irrelevance to the side.

to be fair, the left also makes some people think that there are a lot of white supremacists too
Check out Whari's thread on institutional racism. Black dude cuffed, on stomach, tazed repeatedly, beaten, killed by white cops, they brag about their beatdown, then it's covered up across multiple Louisiana agencies.

Institutional racism? Nah -- white people get "roughed up" too.

Maybe it's out there? Trump said the proud bois should stand by. All the racists loooooved him.

Check out Whari's thread on institutional racism. Black dude cuffed, on stomach, tazed repeatedly, beaten, killed by white cops, they brag about their beatdown, then it's covered up across multiple Louisiana agencies.

Maybe it's out there? Trump said the proud bois should stand by. All the racists loooooved him.
Every time I google “proud boys”, the first people that appear are a black guy and a Samoan. I guess they’re white supremacists, twatwaffle?

Reactions: iasooner2000

Dude you're 100% part of the progressophobia!

Dude you're 100% part of the progressophobia!

Pfft. I agree with Maher. He's right. We've come a loooooong way. A certain ideology fought and kicked the entire way, but we've definitely made huge improvements.

You think I've taken a different stance? I've said that social programs worked while everyone is screaming about how awful they are.

Pfft. I agree with Maher. He's right. We've come a loooooong way. A certain ideology fought and kicked the entire way, but we've definitely made huge improvements.

You think I've taken a different stance? I've said that social programs worked while everyone is screaming about how awful they are.

social programs work? That explains why homelessness and crime are trending down in democrat run cities. Good work progressives!

Interesting topic, social programs. I’ve long been an advocate of privately funded and operated social programs, formerly known as charity. That function has been usurped by government funded and operated social programs.

What is the purpose of the social programs you champion? I thought the idea is they will be temporary services for people down on their luck and in need of a helping hand. What was the slogan? A hand up not a hand out? You apparently know much about the functionality and operation of these social programs since you say they work. Do you have any data that shows the government funded and operated social programs have been temporary aid for people in short term times of need? I have been under the impression that for many (if not most) recipients these programs are looked upon as a permanent entitlement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT