ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump Prophecy, Very Good Future News!

Same guy who told you 4 more years?

Sf4Elwd.jpg

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B Anthony

So, if time passes and what this guy claims is going to happen, doesn't happen - then what? (Wouldn't that make him a "false prophet" by the standards of the Bible?)

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B Anthony

So, if time passes and what this guy claims is going to happen, doesn't happen - then what? (Wouldn't that make him a "false prophet" by the standards of the Bible?)

Sounds correct. We shall see. Robin Bullock mentioned Biden, Harris, Schumer. Notably missing was Pelosi. He also mentioned a fortnight, which is 2 weeks, but didn't really say what was happening in a fortnight, but seems implied.

Please stop the nonsense.
I don't know exactly who you're responding to, since you didn't explain yourself. It sounds like you have a problem with Robin Bullock. The easiest way to Not have a problem is to Not watch the video. Or put me on ignore! Or just stay away from the political board. You seem to be much more rational in the Corral. It seems like your Trump Derangement Syndrome is flaring up!

The problem for modern "PROPHETS" is that the Bible says that if they are WRONG a single time, they ARE NOT prophets.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2018&version=NIV

"21 You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed." - Deuteronomy 18:21-22.

https://news.yahoo.com/preachers-god-promised-2nd-trump-120525665.html

This guy, like so many others, is just another run of the mill "false prophet" with no more ability to communicate with "G-d" than my dog possesses.

• Love
Reactions: AC2020
Please stop the nonsense.
YES!!! And enjoy living in an America blown up by a president with at the very most 50% brain power signing off on EO's that aren't even filled out yet and has destabilized the WORLD and it isn't even February yet. Yes, I totally agree with you - NOT.

The problem for modern "PROPHETS" is that the Bible says that if they are WRONG a single time, they ARE NOT prophets.

"21 You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed." - Deuteronomy 18:21-22.

This guy, like so many others, is just another run of the mill "false prophet" with no more ability to communicate with "G-d" than my dog possesses.
What has Robin Bullock been wrong about, specifically? There may have been two separate inaugurations and two Presidents, one illegal, and one legal. You should know who was really elected. Why does Biden have 30,000 troops around the Capitol? Why would President Trump be allowed to fly to Mira Lago FL in a C17 plane when his term ran out? Could Trump be on vacation while watching the deep state out themselves?

After wasting my time watching a few videos from this guy (Robin Bullock) I had to agree fully with Hank Hill.

The King of the Hill church episodes are some of the best entertainment ever!

Also, for those that think they can by divine utterance speak for the Lord apart from Scripture, it might be a good time to brush up on the warnings at the end of the last chapter of the book of Revelation.

It’s good to have you back on the board

What has Robin Bullock been wrong about, specifically? There may have been two separate inaugurations and two Presidents, one illegal, and one legal. You should know who was really elected. Why does Biden have 30,000 troops around the Capitol? Why would President Trump be allowed to fly to Mira Lago FL in a C17 plane when his term ran out? Could Trump be on vacation while watching the deep state out themselves?

Thanks Cup for the article. You have to be real careful where you get your information. Ninety percent of what you read/see on CNN is garbage. My sources aren't QAnon. We will see who is the legitimate President soon and its not your half dead, senile, corrupt, come on man guy!

Well he’s dead, and died right before or after trump was elected, can’t recall but right around it. I’m always skeptical of any “prophet” but this guy has been right on quite a bit over his life.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
The two differing cannon salutes were awfully strange too. Biden’s was that of a foreign dignitary visiting an obviously foreign site, and trumps was that of a re-elected president. Not to mention the pentagon and military not collaborating at all withbidens team. Kamala still hasn’t moved in, and the White House has been dark for weeks at night. Lot of strange stuff

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT