ADVERTISEMENT

President Laughingstock

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
Playing the part of fool again for world leaders while they’re laughing at his ass again on the world stage—and America’s.

Sad...

By world leaders, do you mean that cultural appropriating, ineffectual Canadian PM, the French president who married his high school teacher, and the UK PM who was a right-wing racist idiot three days ago?

If so, did you come up with this on your own or are you just parroting the Biden Campaign/Washington Post/Esquire folks?

Ding ding!

a3545209c165949fe439cc1a43153190.jpg

An undeniable truth. Trump is not a plantation cracker.

Heavy Democrat donor BET CEO said we have to give credit for what president Trump has done for black America.

Black Americans now enjoy the lowest unemployment rate ever recorded.

The Democrats' worst fear is an informed black American.

What do all of us have so far under Trump? Peace and prosperity. Lets all hope it continues. Sadly, there are those among us who hope it doesn't.

I did business extensively in British Columbia and Ontario from 1991 to early 2003. I got a front row seat to observe Canada's single pay Medicare for all RATIONED health care system. I've visited with patients on charter buses at U. S. customs at Blaine, Washington going south to pay for U. S. heath care. I've spent hours listening to 50,000 watt CKLW in Windsor trashing the Canadian health care system.

And Pocohontas and Hugo Sanders wants the same for us. No thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT