ADVERTISEMENT

Post-DNC bump

None of the Kamala bump passes the smell test. I know Democrat voters hate Trump and are well above average on the stupidity and easily manipulated matrix but she can't go from the laughing stock VP to the most loved Presidential candidate merely by Biden being forced out.

So Kamala gets a 1 point bump from the DNC, and at the end of the article Yahoo admits it oversampled dems: 33% to 27% pubs.

Trump is up by 10 points. Minimum.
Would love to know the internal polling numbers both candidates have done. Those polls will not be biased because you have to have accurate data in order to intelligently make campaign decisions. Many times internal polling is done county by county, which you have to know to layout an accurate electoral college map. And I would assume the most intensive polling would be saved for the swing states on a county by county basis.

I read an article a few months ago that in order for a Democratic candidate to win the electoral college, they have to be up by 4% or more in the general election polling. GE polling is pretty much useless. The polling data we see is mostly being used to persuade voters to vote for a candidate that is "winning", or trying to dissuade voters to vote and not to support a loser.

The only time I have ever been called for polling was 2016, called twice. I told them both times I was voting for Hillary. Why? I wanted Dims to think the election was in the bag and to stay home and don't worry about voting.

The DNC put all these pop culture elites up on stage during their convention trying to attract all their young, woke crowd. That may have gotten some of them fired up and excited, but i don’t think it got them any votes.

People with a brain saw right through that bullshit.

GWGR58CWsAECZr4

Reactions: iasooner24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT