ADVERTISEMENT

Possible refinery in Cushing?

Damned world traveler. :D 🍻
Japan, Taiwan, Australia, UK, Germany, Luxembourg, Bermuda, Brazil, Switzerland, and Canada in person, Spain, France, Netherlands, Argentina, Israel, South Africa, Turkey, South Korea, Panama, Hong Kong, Chile, Greece, Sweden, Denmark, Mexico, and Russia remote with teams in the field.

Japan, Taiwan, Australia, UK, Germany, Luxembourg, Bermuda, Brazil, Switzerland, and Canada in person, Spain, France, Netherlands, Argentina, Israel, South Africa, Turkey, South Korea, Panama, Hong Kong, Chile, Greece, Sweden, Denmark, Mexico, and Russia remote with teams in the field.
UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Syria, India, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Nigeria, Ghana, Angola, Kenya, Tanzania, Holland, France, Germany, Italy, Romania, Croatia, Norway, Denmark, Scotland, Ireland, England, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Viet Nam, Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, Philippines, Russia, Estonia and Finland. All in person and on the ground in the capacity of Project Coordinator, Project Engineer, Project Manager, Project Director, VP International Business Development, Director of Global Project Development to Board of Directors/Shareholder over a 40 year span. I have attended meeting in many countries and locations not listed above. All in the pipeline construction industry, both onshore and offshore, oil gas lines and large diameter water lines in the Middle East and Africa.

Tell us where you have been Einstein. Cities and towns in Oklahoma don't count.
Oh Karen if you must know:

China, Thailand, Vietnam, New Zealand, Pretty much the whole Carribean maybe a couple islands I have missed. Mexico, Columbia, Venezuela, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama, Belize, Jamacia, PR, Brazil for South and Central America. Then over the pond Wales, England, and Italy. I might would do Spain and Greece but not really much interest in Europe. I do ok?

That is a very stupid statement that you cannot defend. Leaks can happen on recently inspected and certified lines. Current standards and practices are good. Detection and insolation should have a higher priority requirement in the industry.
Was it Belichik who said "you are what your record says you are"?

pretty sure they shut down a segment of the pipeline, not the whole thing. They can reroute a lot of that oil. I bet it was some farmer out there with his tractor and hit it...just a guess.

This is horrible, and hate to hear it.

That said, I'm curious, do you have theories about how your family members may have been exposed to carcinogens? Was water at their homes provided via well water? Were they in such close proximity to refining (now shuttered) and/or storage facilities that you believe benzene, other VOC's, or other toxic vapors may have been a source of continual and prolonged exposure?
Great point. Whenever people talk about “cancer alley” in Louisiana (the corridor between BTR and NOLA) they always point to the petrochemical plants and refineries in the area. But tobacco use, alcohol use, poor diet, lack of exercise, and just all around shitty lifestyle are probably the real culprits.

sc@david can do this summer’s 4th of July parade on his e-scooter in the bat suit and googles to commemorate

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT