ADVERTISEMENT

Portland still not a Paradise

The new Miss Sistuh's Amerika. Whatever happened to Miss Lockupabruthuh? Look at the time she used to hand out to a bruthuh who smoked a joint.
Curious how Kamala Toe went from being Bull Conner in drag to arranging bail bucks for the rioting scofflaws.

She has a protracted, ongoing identity crisis.
At least her papa has her pegged as a phony.

Oh my. @davidallen have you returned to the shithole yet or are you still hiding on the Coast with the other Woke White Folk with White Guilt? Had enough yet?
Member way way back when it was a couple federal officers securing a single courthouse that were responsible for all this?

80416850.jpg

Portland Assfags harass cops during shift change.
Dave must be proud of his City.

Portland Assfags harass cops during shift change.
Dave must be proud of his City.
How "unique" - Andy posts a vid showing more wannabe journalists than protestors and you describe it as a "mob"? He has found his audience hasn't he?

Like you, even when my team shits the bed I find a way to bounce back and support them. By my reading you have a pathetic Proud Boi's "rally" yesterday and this no news "news" as the two most significant events in my fair city. I'll take that for now.

How "unique" - Andy posts a vid showing more wannabe journalists than protestors and you describe it as a "mob"? He has found his audience hasn't he?

Like you, even when my team shits the bed I find a way to bounce back and support them. By my reading you have a pathetic Proud Boi's "rally" yesterday and this no news "news" as the two most significant events in my fair city. I'll take that for now.

I didn't say "mob" I said Assfags.
Anyway have you returned back from your exile yet?
Any damage to the Hideout? Looted? Burned?
Ei-g1pHXgAI_MXv

I didn't say "mob" I said Assfags.
Anyway have you returned back from your exile yet?
Any damage to the Hideout? Looted? Burned?
Ei-g1pHXgAI_MXv
Ah you are right, you just repeated the mob bullshit - let's add homophobic to your long list of Goonerish traits.

An undeniable truth. Portland is run by Democrats. Salt Lake City is not. I've slept overnight in a rental down town by the curb in Salt Lake City and Omaha. Have I done so on Alameda in east central LA or Portland? Just how stupid do I look?
Oh my, that one made me COL!

(chuckle out loud)

Reactions: iasooner1

Look at this homophobe. Always comes running when a gay person of color publishes something he doesn’t like.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT