ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Matt Taibbi

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
He just doesn’t have the contact with “serious people” that our portly friend from Portland has. So he stupidly thinks there’s a free speech element attached to the Musk/Twitter brouhaha. How embarrassed he’ll be when he discovers this is nothing more than a financial ploy pretending to be a first amendment issue. @davidallen, you should contact Matt and set him straight! Maybe you could tell him all about your unnamed serious folks who know more about it. Give him a friendly “heads up,” brother, you’re stepping in it.

For those unwashed, the unserious folks, you might want to read what Matt has to say. You’ll have to pay to read the whole thing, but the first third/half is free.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Let me make sure I get what you're saying. You feel Matt Taibbi is a serious person AND he is in turmoil over the prospect of Musk buying Twitter? Do I have that right?

Let me make sure I get what you're saying. You feel Matt Taibbi is a serious person AND he is in turmoil over the prospect of Musk buying Twitter? Do I have that right?
Wrong again. I don’t know why, but it doesn't surprise me that you’d get it wrong, you get it wrong so often. Let me put it to you like you put it to me: read it slowly and diagram it. Take your time.

Wrong again. I don’t know why, but it doesn't surprise me that you’d get it wrong, you get it wrong so often. Let me put it to you like you put it to me: read it slowly and diagram it. Take your time.

Perhaps then you should reread what I posted in reply to Harry. Or not. You need a neurological work up Dan. Seriously, I’m worried for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT