ADVERTISEMENT

Poor kid

Shitty to admit that, when it gets unbearably awful, I'll be decomposing along with Beethoven.

Got that going for me. :D

Ha ha!
Hope I make it that long. In the process of moving and its about to kill me now. Closing on both houses at the end of this month.
Said 10 yrs ago when we built this one I would not move again before I die or get like Joe Biden and have to be put in a Nursing Home yet here I am doing it.

Ha ha!
Hope I make it that long. In the process of moving and its about to kill me now. Closing on both houses at the end of this month.
Said 10 yrs ago when we built this one I would not move again before I die or get like Joe Biden and have to be put in a Nursing Home yet here I am doing it.
I hear ya bruh.
I moved into this really nice big place March 1st.
I had help with the furniture et al, still, it wrecked my 70 year old ass for 2 months.
I shudder to think about moving again...EVER.
Seriously, I might go Epstein. ;)

What in the eff is that thing? I'm glad it's plump wrangler is wearing a mask. Humans might have been eaten like whales eat plankton if not for the mask.

@davidallen @Syskatine @Pokeabear Is this one of yours?

Oh they love those 2 lint lickers. Probably jerking off thinking about what they look like nude and was a huge turnon for them the way that thing got in the face of that racist Trump supporter and screamed like a banshee.

Reactions: iasooner1
So many stupid people in this World. Fun to laugh at tho.

Reminds me of a woman that came to my house after the City caught her cat in a trap on my property. Her young kids were with her as well as she showed them how you treat someone that does not want your animal on their property. How dare them! She actually accused me of kicking her cat that was in the trap and also accused me of poisoning it.
I told her if I wanted a cat I would get one and that we don't want it on our property. Went South from there and she told me I was a bad person and would get whats coming to me. Cannot make up this crap.

Reactions: iasooner1
So many stupid people in this World. Fun to laugh at tho.

Reminds me of a woman that came to my house after the City caught her cat in a trap on my property. Her young kids were with her as well as she showed them how you treat someone that does not want your animal on their property. How dare them! She actually accused me of kicking her cat that was in the trap and also accused me of poisoning it.
I told her if I wanted a cat I would get one and that we don't want it on our property. Went South from there and she told me I was a bad person and would get whats coming to me. Cannot make up this crap.
Did you tell her to get her and her pussy off your property?

Jeesh....these videos remind me of an old Canadian joke....

‘America is such an amazing country. Some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. From the Pacific Northwest to the Rockies to the Everglades. The most impressive cities in the world, from San Francisco to New York City and all points in between. It truly is a fascinating place. Unfortunately, it’s full of Americans.’

Tuna fish and Decon......just asking for a friend.....

I prefer it fried. Tastes like Chicken.
:D
38380d8322904afe4979e5971654a604.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT