ADVERTISEMENT

Pool installation in okc/edmond area

squeak

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2001
Any recommendations? I need someone that can put together a plan that is potentially scalable so I could do it in phases (pool/kitchen/fire pit/sport court). Looking to start this fall or next. Would appreciate any help.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I frequent www.troublefreepools.com where I believe there's several folks in the OKC area that I'm sure could offer suggestions. Good thing about that site, is that you can get extensive write-ups and pics of all kinds of different builds, and ideas of things that may or may not work for your site. At worst, it can get your creative juices flowing. Don't leave everything up to a builder.

Thanks guys.

I summer with the caviness pool family in Grand Cayman. Looking for something more extravagant.

Squeak is so rich he summers down by the equator and winters in Alaska. It costs more to stay comfortable that way.

Yeah, they're pretty ridiculous. I'm guessing some as high as a half a million, maybe more?

Sorry short, couldn't resist. Nothing personal.

Kirby with Sweetwater pools just finished up Anvils pool. He did a nice job and does a lot of the work with his own crew. He told me he only takes on 6-7 pools a year.

Wayne Jantzen is the best landscape artichet is Edmond IMO. He isn't cheap but he is a perfectionist and does fantastic work.

Let me know if u want phone numbers.

If Anvils house is the one I've seen pics of, it looks absolutely incredible. You really built a beautiful home on that one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT