ADVERTISEMENT

@Ponca Dan . . . Gun Control Question

Nice little editing job
Your answer was none. Don't get mad at your own answer now!🤣

We now know there are no specific gun control measures you would support. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Nah, I have no desire in wasting my time having a discussion with gun nuts like yourself who will never compromise. There is absolutely no point in it.
Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

GroomerPyle bitches out in his own thread.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

GroomerPyle bitches out in his own thread.
I'm still right here. And I'm willing to have a discussion about gun control with anyone on the right who is willing to compromise.

As usual, you are wrong flaily.

Nah, I have no desire in wasting my time having a discussion with gun nuts like yourself who will never compromise. There is absolutely no point in it.
And there we have it. Establishment Democrat to the core. Won't identify what he stands for because he doesn't stand for anything but Establishment Democrat loyalty. You can't hide it any more, PINO, might as well just admit it and get it over with.

Reactions: Medic007
Won't identify what he stands for because he doesn't stand for anything
I've identified where I stand, as have you. I'm just choosing not to waste my time with gun nuts like you who want to play silly costly games while refusing to compromise. When you are willing to compromise, let me know.

Until then, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

I've identified where I stand, as have you. I'm just choosing not to waste my time with gun nuts like you who want to play silly costly games while refusing to compromise. When you are willing to compromise, let me know.

Pretty hypocritical to talk about “compromise” when you won’t even tell the other side what you want.

Your answer was none. Don't get mad at your own answer now!🤣

We now know there are no specific gun control measures you would support. You are part of the problem, not the solution.
You know nothing of the sort. You have no idea what commn sense gun control meassures I would support once common sense mad man control measures were enacted. First things first, PINO. Homicidal mad men are going to be homicidal regardless of your common sense gun control. Let's get them under control and then see what needs to be done next. As you so often do you're putting the cart in front of the horse.

You've identified that you stand for mush. That's the problem with you, PINO, you never give specifics, only generics. It's become clear that you can't identify any specifics; either that or you won't identify them because you're afraid the rest of us won't "accept" them, will make fun of you. Hell, PINO, we make fun of you anyway. We might actually take you more seriously if you weren't always such a wimp.

when you won’t even tell the other side what you want.
Why tell you when you've made it very clear you aren't going to accept any gun control measures? Not to mention that we have told you, over and over again.

Again, wasting time on gun nuts like yourself is pointless. Americans of good will who want to pass common sense gun control measures need to act and stop wasting time going around in circles with the gun nuts.

Why tell you when you've made it very clear you aren't going to accept any gun control measures? Not to mention that we have told you, over and over again.

Again, wasting time on gun nuts like yourself is pointless. Americans of good will who want to pass common sense gun control measures need to act and stop wasting time going around in circles with the gun nuts.
In other words:

We need to pass “common sense gun control” so we can find out what that means.

Way to go, Nance!!!!😂😂😂

You know nothing of the sort. You have no idea what commn sense gun control meassures I would support once common sense mad man control measures were enacted. First things first, PINO. Homicidal mad men are going to be homicidal regardless of your common sense gun control. Let's get them under control and then see what needs to be done next. As you so often do you're putting the cart in front of the horse.
You've identified that you stand for mush. That's the problem with you, PINO, you never give specifics, only generics. It's become clear that you can't identify any specifics; either that or you won't identify them because you're afraid the rest of us won't "accept" them, will make fun of you. Hell, PINO, we make fun of you anyway. We might actually take you more seriously if you weren't always such a wimp.
You answered my question with "none." Now, if you would like to offer up some gun control measures you would support right now, I will be more than glad to have a good faith discussion with you about those measures.

Till then, you are the typical gun nut naysayer who is part of the problem and not the solution. You are a waste of time for those of us who want to act and address the problem.

Now, flail around, whine, play your silly games all you want. I couldn't care less.

Let me ask you, PINO, what if your common sense gun control measures for which you advocate (whatever they are, you're too yellow to say) had been in place, so the 18 year old nutjob couldn't get access to the guns he used. He's insane, not stupid, and he is intent on killing as many children as he can. Do you actually think having no access to the guns he used would have stopped him? Why wouldn't he just buy a Samarai sword, lock himself in the room with the children and start hacking away? Would you then be calling for common sense sword control?

You answered my question with "none." Now, if you would like to offer up some gun control measures you would support right now, I will be more than glad to have a good faith discussion with you about those measures.

Till then, you are the typical gun nut naysayer who is part of the problem and not the solution. You are a waste of time for those of us who want to act and address the problem.

Now, flail around, whine, play your silly games all you want. I couldn't care less.
No, PINO, I answered your question with "first things first." Gun ownership is not the first thing that needs to be controlled. And I must say you're the one flailing, whining an playing silly games. You are not serious. You just want a theatrical event of gun control so you can feel like you've participated in a "cure." Which even you know would not be rue.

Let me ask you, PINO, what if your common sense gun control measures for which you advocate (whatever they are, you're too yellow to say) had been in place, so the 18 year old nutjob couldn't get access to the guns he used. He's insane, not stupid, and he is intent on killing as many children as he can. Do you actually think having no access to the guns he used would have stopped him? Why wouldn't he just buy a Samarai sword, lock himself in the room with the children and start hacking away? Would you then be calling for common sense sword control?
Talk about a post that is completely divorced from the facts we have learned about the Uvalde shooting. Not to mention the lame analogy between a sword and the gun this shooter used. Same 'ole tired arguments you gun nuts use while more parents are burying their dead children.

Nothing ever changes with you gun nuts. Again, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

Nope, you know very well the gun control measures that have been proposed. Ones you have made clear you will never support.

Stop playing dumb.
No one is playing dumb. We probably do know the rough outline of what you want. We just want to hear you say it, which is something you have proven to be too cowardly to do. What we need to hear from you is *exactly* what you mean by common sense gun control measures, and *exactly* what results you expect them to produce and *exactly* how long you think it will take for those results. Failure to do any of those three things is proof you are not serious, you're just being the good little establishment Democrat you have always wanted to be.

I answered your question with "first things first." Gun ownership is not the first thing that needs to be controlled.
Exactly. You stated "none."

Again, if you would like to offer up some gun control measures you would support right now, I will be more than glad to have a good faith discussion with you about those measures.

We probably do know the rough outline of what you want.
Exactly, you know. So stop playing dumb.

We just want to hear you say it
For what point? So you can attack my position, mock it, make the same lame arguments we hear all the time, and remain entrenched in your gun nut position? This accomplishes nothing. It is an absolute waste of time.

We get it. There isn't one gun control measure you would support right now. You and I fundamentally disagree.

It is time for Americans of good will on this issue to act. Not waste time on gun nuts like yourself who refuse to compromise.

Talk about a post that is completely divorced from the facts we have learned about the Uvalde shooting. Not to mention the lame analogy between a sword and the gun this shooter used. Same 'ole tired arguments you gun nuts use while more parents are burying their dead children.

Nothing ever changes with you gun nuts. Again, you are part of the problem, not the solution.
You're hiding from the answer once again, PINO. Of course the scenario I used does not comport with the reality, it was a hypothetical that calls on you to think outside the box into which you are encased. An insane killer is going to kill. The insane killers are the problem, not the method they use. You can't see that because your establishment Democrat blinders are on so tight they restrict any vision beyond what your Democrat betters allow.

Last edited:
You're hiding from the answer once again, PINO. Of course the scenario I used does not comport with the reality, it was a hypothetical that calls on you to think outside the box into which you are encased. An insane killer is going to kill. The insane killers ae the problem, not the method they use. You can't see that because your establishment Democrat blinders are on so tight they restrict any vision beyond what your Democrat betters allow.
I can see and recognize the same misguided arguments you gun nuts use everytime to oppose gun control. Arguments that have been countered over and over again with facts (for example, the fact that there are insane killers in other countries too and those countries don't suffer from the amount of mass shootings we do). Yet, you refuse to think outside your gun nut box, and give any consideration to those counterarguments, much less show any willingness to accept them.

Are you so dang naive/misled to think Democrats have blinders on and don't know every lame argument you gun nuts use to oppose gun control? We know them verbatim. And we are tired of hearing the same nonsense everytime children are killed while sitting in their classrooms.

Again, it is pointless with people like you. You are the one in a box and you have no desire to come out and work with others to pass gun control measures. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

I can see and recognize the same misguided arguments you gun nuts use everytime to oppose gun control. Arguments that have been countered over and over again with facts (for example, the fact that there are insane killers in other countries too and those countries don't suffer from the amount of mass shootings we do). Yet, you refuse to think outside your gun nut box, and give any consideration to those counterarguments, much less show any willingness to accept them.

Are you so dang naive/misled to think Democrats have blinders on and don't know every lame argument you gun nuts use to oppose gun control? We know them verbatim. And we are tired of hearing the same nonsense everytime children are killed while sitting in their classrooms.

Again, it is pointless with people like you. You are the one in a box and you have no desire to come out and work with others to pass gun control measures. You are part of the problem, not the solution.
R.b9b5e483640ef438b447bea09263bb0b

You left wing dipshits need to actually learn some facts before anyone with common sense will take you seriously. Repeating the same lies over and over and over doesn't make them true.

"The .22 caliber bullet will lodge in the lungs and we can get it out. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body. The idea of a high caliber weapon, there is simply no rational basis for it in terms of self-protection, hunting," Biden said. "And remember, in the Constitution, the Second Amendment was never absolute. You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed. You couldn’t go out and purchase a lot of weapons."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...8QFnoECB4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2jN7Sbz6fIWZKBTTEkQH_u

Cherry Picker

Exactly, you know. So stop playing dumb.

For what point? So you can attack my position, mock it, make the same lame arguments we hear all the time, and remain entrenched in your gun nut position? This accomplishes nothing. It is an absolute waste of time.

We get it. There isn't one gun control measure you would support right now. You and I fundamentally disagree.

It is time for Americans of good will on this issue to act. Not waste time on gun nuts like yourself who refuse to compromise.
Of course I would attack it, mock it and make fun of you. Why would you care what I think? I don't care what you think. We're on this board to exchange opinions. The problem is your opinions have no substance. "Common sense gun control." What bland nonsense!

Of course I would attack it, mock it and make fun of you.
Exactly.

Why would you care what I think?
I don't care what you think. Hence the reason I'm not going to waste my time going around in circles with you when there is absolutely no point in it.

I asked you the question to determine if it was worth having a reasonable discussion with you about gun control. You gave your answer and opinion. We disagree and we aren't going to agree.

When you are willing to support gun control right now, let me know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT