ADVERTISEMENT

politics as usual

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
120 days in and we have gas lines, souther border being invaded, middle east exploding, gasoline prices going up, asians being assaulted, us capital becoming fort pelosi with barbed wire and national guard, ankles behind her ears vp harris in hiding,,,

and then out of the blue, cdc announces if we have had both shots we can stop wearing these panty liners on our face.

just progressives throwing us a bone. they are desperate for some good news for us in the outback. the eastern elite and the left coast couldn't give a $hit less about the ave american. (in cali go caitlyn go)

i can't wait for these progressive to run for reelection answering questions about how bad the country has become under bumbling biden and knee pads harris.

bring back mean tweets and $.99 gas.

wanna a good laugh? research electric car owners buying their NEXT car. hint: it ain't electric.

face it, the politics bar is pretty low. and republicans are not much better, but they ARE better for working americans.

posting for a friend, i'll hang up and listen.

120 days in and we have gas lines, souther border being invaded, middle east exploding, gasoline prices going up, asians being assaulted, us capital becoming fort pelosi with barbed wire and national guard, ankles behind her ears vp harris in hiding,,,

and then out of the blue, cdc announces if we have had both shots we can stop wearing these panty liners on our face.

just progressives throwing us a bone. they are desperate for some good news for us in the outback. the eastern elite and the left coast couldn't give a $hit less about the ave american. (in cali go caitlyn go)

i can't wait for these progressive to run for reelection answering questions about how bad the country has become under bumbling biden and knee pads harris.

wanna a good laugh? research electric car owners buying their NEXT car. hint: it ain't electric.

face it, the politics bar is pretty low. and republicans are not much better, but they ARE better for working americans.

Sad- gOP is tallest midget- but such a low bar. I'm still for revamp the systems- power goes back to states like it was before Feds took over. Lord knows Austin has our Tx govt way to mineral but it's easier to fight theN dc

Reactions: 2012Bearcat

Sadly what you list as negatives are seen as positives by those on the left.

LOL let's see what the GOP and Fatass just lost:

The presidency.

The House.

The Senate.

No wall.

No health care reform.

Recession.

Failed covid response.

Now they're soooooo eager to see someone else fail, lol. It's sad. Just... sad to see you guys hate America like this.

The wall was working fine until pedo stopped on ‘day 1’. Fortunately Barry’s overlords apparently need a win somewhere now that they are screwing up everything else

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT