ADVERTISEMENT

Politically incorrect post, the cop in Ferguson is going to get screwed.

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
Holder, Obama and the media are out to screw this poor man.

I've seen the video of this 6'4" 300+lb bully, he was scary. He wasn't a "child", I'm sorry he's dead, maybe he could of turned his life around, but he attacked and bumrushed a cop who had to be freaked out.

The person getting screwed and prejudged is the cop, not the dead person.

Why is the incident report with more than a dozen corroborating witnesses for the cop not being released?

This comes from the St. Louis Post Dispatch not exactly a right wing propaganda source.

This post was edited on 8/19 4:38 AM by Headhunter

Why does it have to be either/or? Both parties could have been in the wrong. And, the rest of his police brothers have done this officer and themselves no favors in the aftermath.

All looters should be shot on sight. Out of town looters get double tapped.

Holder showing up tomorrow will stir the pot.

IMO--If that kid went for the cop's gun--deadly force was the appropriate response and no jury is ever going to convict.

Was he lunging to attack the officer or wrestle for the gun (a second time) when he got shot in the head? If he lunged for the gun once he reasonably could be expected to do it again.

Enough complaining already about release of the convenience store video. General public needed to see it. Funny how media is always whining about transparency and open records. So the PD releases the video and the media is up in arms about "timing" of the release. So what??? Anybody that would do what he did to that store manager and the clerk would do anything--if they're armed. Thank god he wasn't. And he may very well have been wrestling for an officer's gun. Isn't strong arm robbery a felony?

Trayvon Martin hadn't just committed a felony. He was just walking down the street minding his own business. This guy just robbed a convenience store, was breaking more law by walking down middle of street obstructing traffic, was ordered to the sidewalk, did not comply, may have lunged for the officer's gun and got killed in the process. Maybe this officer should be detained for questioning I don't know. Probably so to calm the situation if nothing else. But to equate this with Trayvon Martin is a farce.

Do you always reflexively come to the defense of the police before the facts are known, or only when they shoot unarmed people?

Rand Paul 2016. This country is clearly ready for a libertarian president.

I've agreed with sys (partially) and cup in consecutive days, the world may be ending.

I'm sick of Obama saying they are seeking Justice for Mike Brown. Maybe he was wronged in this, but to say that now is bullshit, maybe the cop needs justice. Why can't the racist POTUS just say we need to get all the facts before making judgement, or better yet, why can't he keep his damn mouth shut like he does for all other people killed in this country?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT