ADVERTISEMENT

Political Asylum For Candian Truckers?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

"Just as we provide asylum for political prisoners, we should do the same for truckers who have been subjected to violence, had their property confiscated, and their bank accounts frozen by a government that is quickly becoming the embarrassment of the free world,"

I have a feeling Democrats will be against this.

united states citizens have been in the dc gulag for over a year awaiting trial on non violent charges

It's concerning that more people are not more outraged with this. Criminals commit violent offenses against innocent people but are released back on the streets within hours to commit more crimes. People walk around in the capital building causing the ruling elite to feel threatened and they are kept in deplorable conditions without bail, limited access to attorneys, nonexistent medical care, no visitors for months on end and not the slightest outrage from the MSM or the people. I guarantee if Republicans had done this to those that tried to storm the White House the same people that are silent on this would be rioting in the streets.

truckers simply need to stop trucking

they don’t need to do anything but stay home
This is the correct answer. Leading a convoy to D.C. will not move the needle with these communists. A sick-in for two weeks will take care of everything and eliminate the possibility of being thrown into solitary.

well I would rather the District of Corruption or Ottawa be starved via siege instead of the a general strike that hits everybody. Now if a general strike only caused leftards distress then sure lets do it.

i don’t disagree

but the ccp/dnc will hang the blessed truckers in the same way they invited peaceful protest into the capital and shot ashli babbitt dead as fried chicken

truckers need to stay home

it will wake everyone the eff up

i don’t disagree

but the ccp/dnc will hang the blessed truckers in the same way they invited peaceful protest into the capital and shot ashli babbitt dead as fried chicken

truckers need to stay home

it will wake everyone the eff up
I would take that as a solid plan B. Just prefer the wannabe aristocrats take it up the @rse instead of us conservative citizens

The truckers should just stop deliveries to leftist controlled states. Let them suffer the consequences of supporting politicians that are intent on the destruction of the country. Solves the supply chain issues for red states, keeps the truckers working/ making money and sends a clear message to the leftist.

The truckers should just stop deliveries to leftist controlled states. Let them suffer the consequences of supporting politicians that are intent on the destruction of the country. Solves the supply chain issues for red states, keeps the truckers working/ making money and sends a clear message to the leftist.

wow

sad what they have done to you

FMLLFDRXsAI5-i5

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT