ADVERTISEMENT

Pokeabear can you explain this article to me?

pokenrally

All-American
Oct 16, 2018
https://www.accuweather.com/en/heal...ignificantly-reduce-spread-of-covid-19/703418

It seems like they’re suggesting that temperature and humidity do have an impact on the virus. But you promised me it doesn’t. So I’m not sure if I should “trust the experts” or trust a lying mentally ill lib that wants everyone to stay indoors and crash the economy even further. Please help me out here, it’s a tough choice.

https://oceanleadership.org/trump-t...oaa-breaking-precedent-nominating-scientists/

On October 12, 2017, President Donald Trump nominated Myers to head the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. ... His brothers will remain as the president, chairman of the board, and chief operating officer of AccuWeather.
Did Trump also nominate the scientists to head the NOAA as well? I fail to see how a position the CEO of accuweather was nominated for (never actually got the position, mind you) would cause 100 scientists to make up a fake study to make orange man not look bad.

Care to dive into any of the substance of the article? Or just going to deflect again?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Did Trump also nominate the scientists to head the NOAA as well? I fail to see how a position the CEO of accuweather was nominated for (never actually got the position, mind you) would cause 100 scientists to make up a fake study to make orange man not look bad.

Care to dive into any of the substance of the article? Or just going to deflect again?
Accuweather bad.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Accuweather bad.
Science denier. But lol at breaking your argument in every thread down to its simplest form in this thread. We’ve known for years your argument against everything is “orange man bad,” but you’re usually slightly more articulate about it.

Reactions: CBradSmith
That was an opinion piece not actually backed up by science. It also said just temperature without UV.

It is a fact that high temp, humidity and UV makes the virus far more unstable.
Not to mention that the CDC came out yesterday and pretty much trashed the whole "you'll get this by touching your face" narrative. But it's so entrenched by now people will continue to refuse to shake hands for years.

Also love the "humans have no immunity" fable. Yeah, no one does except for between 30-70% of the planet.

Not to mention that the CDC came out yesterday and pretty much trashed the whole "you'll get this by touching your face" narrative. But it's so entrenched by now people will continue to refuse to shake hands for years.

Also love the "humans have no immunity" fable. Yeah, no one does except for between 30-70% of the planet.
The vast majority of transmission has been person to person within their residence. In NYC, you can go a step further and it was subway and the close quarters everyone is in.

nobody is getting this outside in the sun. It isn’t happening, no matter how bad @Pokeabear wants it to. He can stay hunkered down in his basement waiting 2 to 5 years for a vaccine.

If you turn @Pokeabear upside down, there's a label that says "Property of @pokenrally and @poke2001 "

Unfortunately he’s the Mediterranean Avenue of posters.

mediterranean-avenue-vintage-retro-monopoly-board-game-card-design-turnpike.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT