ADVERTISEMENT

Pilots should NOT be given the experimental

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Of course the woke airline will say no relation to the shots - even tho THREE of the pilots shots were two days prior. When are people going to stop the cover up- I said on a thread earlier vaccinated may not should fly with clotting issues and high altitudes- we may not have pilots before too long

If this is true- that is 4 pilots from the same airline that died in a 7 to 10 day period with at least 3 dying two days after the second shot. If true thats so statistically impossible for it NOT to be due to the shots- this needs to open every persons eyes...even the most gullibles' eyes. Idk if it's from the shots or bc they took the shots and flew -not a good combo with heart enlargement and clotting to fly .

Once again the Experimental shots aren't even needed due to cheap treatments and low mortality- this is pure crimes against humanity

Sky news reporting airlines In Spain and Russia advising passengers that have had the covid experimental gene therapies NOT to fly.

Crimes against humanity- everyone should be pissed pissed

Last edited:
98f3dd8f50ebf6d68e80dd720d77b658.jpg

I can't believe this thread hasn't gotten more discussion. VAERS entries also have tons of adverse reactions of pilots not able to go up without getting massive headaches and other reactions.

Ok ok ok....so airlines are going to have checks so that the unvaccinated can't fly..........and yet the ones that have been vaccinated........can't fly due to blood clotting......so no one's going to be able to fly?! Well I guess that's fine since there aren't going to be any pilots that can go up and fly people SMH

Could not have gotten "emergency approval" for the experimental gene therapies if they had not have discredited HCQ and Ivermectin- not could they have closed the country and stolen the election- so easily anywho

What a great plan by the Libturds- facilitated by the big bunch of gullible "take care of me
Govt" population people- quite astonishing when you think about it. Now
Covering up all the harm the shots are doing

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT