ADVERTISEMENT

PICTURED: Robber, 30, who was killed in Houston restaurant by vigilante: Criminal was ALREADY on bond.....

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

for assault and spent SIX years in jail for armed robbery - but jury will now decide if 'hero' customer, 46, who 'protected everyone' will face charges​

The now room temp criminal POS perp "Washington had been convicted in 2015 in connection to the murder of 52-year-old Hamid Waraich, the owner of a Boost Mobile cell phone store, who was fatally shot in the back during a robbery. He was paroled in 2021 after serving six years." "Records have shown Washington's extensive criminal history, including a recent misdemeanor charge of domestic assault against his girlfriend, which occurred in December."

Seems like a fair ending to a person who should never been let out after 6-years of a 15-year stretch for shooting someone in the back who died. He gets 8 in the back & 1 in his moronic skull. Good riddance a-hole, you won't be hurting anyone else ever again.

Paul Kersey would be proud!

Leftist don’t realize keeping criminals in prison is as much for the safety of criminals as it is the safety of innocent law abiding citizens. I can’t stand thieves, kill them all as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

for assault and spent SIX years in jail for armed robbery - but jury will now decide if 'hero' customer, 46, who 'protected everyone' will face charges​

The now room temp criminal POS perp "Washington had been convicted in 2015 in connection to the murder of 52-year-old Hamid Waraich, the owner of a Boost Mobile cell phone store, who was fatally shot in the back during a robbery. He was paroled in 2021 after serving six years." "Records have shown Washington's extensive criminal history, including a recent misdemeanor charge of domestic assault against his girlfriend, which occurred in December."

Seems like a fair ending to a person who should never been let out after 6-years of a 15-year stretch for shooting someone in the back who died. He gets 8 in the back & 1 in his moronic skull. Good riddance a-hole, you won't be hurting anyone else ever again.

Paul Kersey would be proud!
Very nice reference of Paul Kersey...played by my all time favorite movie star.

The only thing I'm getting out of this is don't take a fake gun to a gunfight. Everything else that went down is ok.

Reactions: windriverrange
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT