ADVERTISEMENT

Pet peeve...talking on speakerphone in public

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
This drives me nuts. People who are in a busy or crowded public place and insist on talking on their phone using their speakerphone instead of putting forth the effort to keep the phone up to their ear.

First, it's annoying as hell, nobody gives a shit to hear your entire conversation. Second, you look like a reality show wannabe dildo.

This drives me nuts. People who are in a busy or crowded public place and insist on talking on their phone using their speakerphone instead of putting forth the effort to keep the phone up to their ear.

First, it's annoying as hell, nobody gives a shit to hear your entire conversation. Second, you look like a reality show wannabe dildo.

Look like total morons holding their phones like they are going to eat it.

If a used to be hot soccer mom is talking on a phone in a mini suv, 100% of the time she is doing so like this.

1.jpg

Look like total morons holding their phones like they are going to eat it.

If a used to be hot soccer mom is talking on a phone in a mini suv, 100% of the time she is doing so like this.

1.jpg

Yeah, like WTF?!? Is it a slice of pizza?

Dude even has a cocksucker hat on. Dildo exhibit A.

that's how I talk on my iphone in a private setting...can't hear as well if it's not on speaker. I've got a mophie battery case on mine as well so maybe that's the part of the problem. My wife has a X and that is a much louder phone without the speaker. I wouldn't need the speaker on a X. I have used the speaker in a public setting but pretty much alone. If there is any background noise I just don't use it at all. I've even tried the wifi headsets but don't like my ears plugged up, especially while driving. And yes, I've tried just one plugged up and don't like that either. I know, way too much info. So, if you see an older mf'er doing it you'll know why!!

Reactions: Rdcldad
Somebody on my flight back from Dublin last week was watching a movie on his phone w the speaker on.

When the cabin was blacked out for sleeping.

And the staff had handed out free headsets.

Somebody on my flight back from Dublin last week was watching a movie on his phone w the speaker on.

When the cabin was blacked out for sleeping.

And the staff had handed out free headsets.
That's insane. I would have said something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT