ADVERTISEMENT

Personalized "Joe's Cups"

nathajw

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2007
DFW
I'm throwing an event in a few months and wanted to have cups made for it. Does anyone know a site/company that will have the same nice and sturday 20 oz? Joe's type cups to customize? I can't find them anywhere.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by nathajw:
I'm throwing an event in a few months and wanted to have cups made for it. Does anyone know a site/company that will have the same nice and sturday 20 oz? Joe's type cups to customize? I can't find them anywhere.
My company uses Scarborough Specialties. They don't even come close to listing all their products or prices online, but I found these two cups that look close in about 45 seconds. I'm sure they have many many more available. Since I can only link one via clicky, the other is just a copy past option. If you need a rep's number, I'd be glad to give my rep's information. He's been fair to us.

http://www.scarspec.com/prodDetail.asp?productID=20627&sType=bug&TypeID=227&usageID=0&minPrice=0&maxPrice=125&textSearch=&catID=&subTypeID=0

click me

Best bet is to search for personalized wedding, baby shower type sites. I searched for something similar a year or so ago and had a tough time.

What you are looking for are "stadium cups."

Ebay has plenty of suppliers, or just enter "Custom stadium cups" on Google and you should get tons of hits.

I have had no problem finding cups online. I'm talking about the specific type of cups that Joe's uses. They are 22 oz fluted cups and not flimsy, last forever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT