ADVERTISEMENT

Perry Tournament

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
Starts today at noon and tomorrow at 10am. Stillwater, Perry, Sand Springs and a host of other schools. I was going to go to see our future recruits but plans changed at the last minute and I have to stay home. Hope to hear updates from April and others in the Stillwater area. Kaid Brock, Joe Smith, Tristan Moran and hopefully in the future Daton Fix, the two younger Dierenger boys. On a side note Stillwater defeated Sapulpa this week and Joe Smith wrestled and got a pin at 170 pounds. Kaid had an 18-3 tf and the two D boys had falls.

Obe, I couldn't find a place to follow. It's not on track. I'll probably follow Stillwater wrestling Twitter and hope they keep up,

I've only been able to find SH results, everything is as expected. Brock, Smith, Neiman, Tyler dierenger, Carden all won first matches. Brown lee, Moran and Fontanez have 2 wins. Haven't seen J Dierenger result, there were a few other results, some wins some losses that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Originally posted by april racer:
Obe, I couldn't find a place to follow. It's not on track. I'll probably follow Stillwater wrestling Twitter and hope they keep up,
Thanks April. I may go tomorrow but still up in the air.

Perry Tournament - friday update

from the Stillwater News Press

This post was edited on 12/13 6:49 AM by jon_osu

SHS

Re: Perry Tournament - friday update

Thanks Jon. There are a total of nine semi-finalists from Stillwater and at 132 pounds Kaid Brock will wrestle Jacob Fontanez who is taking ACT early Saturday morning and may or may not wrestle. Perry and Sand Springs both have six semi-finalists. I am missing a good tournament.

He's taking the ACT? I thought he was all set up to go to West Point. Not that it's any of my business, just curious.

From Stillwater twitter feed: Joe Smith fall over Evan Wilson of Midwest City-assume that was a semi-final win and Tristan Moran MD over Seth Graves of Edmond Memorial, Andrew Neiman MD over Stetson Baker of Blackwell,Christian Bahl decl over Donovan Washington of Muskogee.

The finals from Perry Tournament

106 Cale Betchan Perry vs. Tristan Cortez Kingfisher
113 Andrew Neiman Stillwater vs. Drew Wilson MWC
120 Garrett Rowe Choctaw vs. Logan Terrill Ark City
126 Daton Fix Sand Springs vs. Jasen Gilmore Yukon
132 Kaid Brock Stillwater vs. Cody Karstetter Sand springs
138 Boo Lewallen Yukon vs. Jaren Curry Chioctaw
145 Tristan Moran Stillwater vs. Bryson Nuckles Ark City
152 Kevin Biddle Ark City vs. Donovan Washington Lawton Mac
160 Joe Smith Stillwater vs. Moses Mayhue Tulsa Union
170 Lane Lettich Sand Springs vs. Zach Davis Yukon
182 Sam Schuerman Blackwell vs. Jordan Dierenger Stillwater
195 Imani Woodley Edmond Memorial vs. Dalton Hanson Harrah
220 Garrett Beier Perry vs. Kyler Childers Sand Springs
285 Korey Walker MWC vs. Tyler Stillwell Yukon

Consolation finals
106 Mason Naifeh Tulsa Union vs. Cody Randall Sand Springs
113 Jack Karstetter Sand Springs vs. Stetson Baker Blackwell
120 Parker Price Claremore vs. Blake Sargent Sand Springs
126 Jacob Berenson Ark City vs. Hunter Youell Owasso
132 Noah Nida Perry VS. Jacob Fontanez Stillwater
138 Jace Brownlee Stillwater vs. Alex Nelson Guthrie
145 Andrew Ryan Harrah vs. Seth Graves Edmond Memorial
152 Christian Mayhue Tulsa Union vs. Mason Mefford Stillwater
160 Colton Jump Lawton Mac vs. Ivan Wilson MWC
170 Logan Sampson Blackwell vs. Christian Campbell Pryor
182 Cory Boling Yukon vs. Dillon Buck Perry
195 Stevon Crogan Pryor vs. Colton Columbus Yukon
220 Adonis Cole Muskogee vs. Julio Reyes Yukon
285 Joseph Pollard Lawton Mac vs. Temisian Bekederemo Tulsa Union

Jordan Dierenger, Joe Smith and Tristan Moran all take first with falls in the finals. Kaid Brock dec. Cody Karstetter for first and Andrew Neiman dec. Drew Wilson for first.

Yukon Team placed third. Had 7 placers. Boo and stillwell were champs. Gilmore and davis runner up. Columbus, bolling, and Reyes placed

Keegan had surgery on his hip in the off season and will be back in the room practicing by the end of this month. Zach had the flu and they decided to hold him out for the weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT