ADVERTISEMENT

People who don't return their grocery carts are the worst

Damn, SBI. In 18 years and 3-5 message boards, I've never seen you camp out inside people's heads like you do over here.
I've done some measuring. Do you think SquatchinPoke may camp out in people's heads as much or more than I?

I can't match SquatchinPoke, Ponca Dan or long-duc-dong in wit. I'm not the equal of 2012Bearcat or CoastGuardCowboy in making the simple less complex. I don't call anyone an idiot as has thetruth, although I have suggested.

My sin? I've asked questions designed to measure one's ability to reason. I've provided a platform for you, Tulsaaggieson, et al to display your superior intellect. The board's slow frowns.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Major dilemma last night. Stopped at the grocery to pick up a few things. I used a buggy, but only bought three items so they all fit in one bag. So I decide to just carry my bag out to the car, but there’s no place in the front of the store to return the buggy!!!!!!

What to do!?! What to do!?! OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Solution: Left the buggy in the front of the store, positioned so that it wouldn’t trigger the sliding doors. But damn, I sure was worried there for a minute. Phew!!!!!!

Major dilemma last night. Stopped at the grocery to pick up a few things. I used a buggy, but only bought three items so they all fit in one bag. So I decide to just carry my bag out to the car, but there’s no place in the front of the store to return the buggy!!!!!!

What to do!?! What to do!?! OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Solution: Left the buggy in the front of the store, positioned so that it wouldn’t trigger the sliding doors. But damn, I sure was worried there for a minute. Phew!!!!!!
I went through LA a couple days ago and the Winn Dixie had return stations. So far in Bama they all have return stations.

Yeah been down here in Fort Morgan. Nice area I might have to buy a beach house down here. I could do a month down here every year.
Enjoy. I’ve found that April/May or September/October are the best months to go to the gulf coast beaches. Not really crowded but also not deserted, and still warm enough to enjoy the beach. Only drawback is that bars and restaurants tend to shut down a little earlier on week nights.

Reactions: SquatchinPoke
Enjoy. I’ve found that April/May or September/October are the best months to go to the gulf coast beaches. Not really crowded but also not deserted, and still warm enough to enjoy the beach. Only drawback is that bars and restaurants tend to shut down a little earlier on week nights.
I love cooking and we have done a bunch of eating in so I love the remoteness down here. May is a wonderful time to hit it right before busy season and hurricane season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT