ADVERTISEMENT

People who believe COVID-19 conspiracy theories tend to struggle with scientific reasoning, study finds

I would say Reason 15 pretty much covers the explanation for your link:

Lmao you're just a government and media Bitch - zero critical thinking skills- I'm saying 8th grader at Pawnee JH?

a413984350c1e7f0b3752f93e0c410d7.gif

I would say Reason 15 pretty much covers the explanation for your link:

Number one is pure sophistry. As usual, you start with a fallacy. Why isn't this a fair definition?

a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious disease:

a413984350c1e7f0b3752f93e0c410d7.gif

I will never give up hope that some day you will recognize the “fallacy” of your world view. I’ll keep trying and keep posting. You display entirely too much intelligence to actually believe what you say you believe. Or, at least too much intelligence to carry the fallacy to your grave.

Number one is pure sophistry. As usual, you start with a fallacy. Why isn't this a fair definition?

a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious disease:

We remain stuck at 2. Sorry.

If you consider sex and gender as one and the same, still not entirely correct. Gender has had a shifting and hazy definition through time, enough so, that sex and gender should not be used as the same thing. Even regarding sex, it is more complicated than male and female, as there are those that are intersex (1:1500 births, I think is the statistic).

I give a shit. You ok if another one breaks out? It may keep you from crushing so much pussy, am i right?

Bring it on, I never got it and probably won't. Was around quite a few that did and didn't get it. And OMG I didn't have my mask on either at the time! And if it does watch the CCP Dim Media NOT report on it if a Dim is in the WH, NOT care that Dim Leaders are killing the elderly (see Cuomo) and people like you will blame Trump for it.
Kind of Ironic that it happened in an election year and it came from C-H-I-N-A huh? What a coincidence. China told the Dims to get rid of Trump and they did their best for 3 yrs and failed. China finally had to do it themselves with a STOLEN ELECTION because everyone knows the Dims can't do anything right. I have said it before and will say it again, no way in hell you are a Lawyer or Attorney of any kind, Paralegal maybe but thats a damn stretch.

If you consider sex and gender as one and the same, still not entirely correct. Gender has had a shifting and hazy definition through time, enough so, that sex and gender should not be used as the same thing. Even regarding sex, it is more complicated than male and female, as there are those that are intersex (1:1500 births, I think is the statistic).
The original definition of gender in English was exclusive to nouns. Ship, boy and girl are English nouns with gender. Few English nouns have gender. All German nouns have gender. Neuter, feminine or masculine. After gender became commonly misused and substituted for sex, the English language powers that be formally accepted gender to mean sex.

In humans there are 2 sexes, thus genders.

There also people born as Siamese twines, born without appendages or even still born. Oddities happen.

Libtards think switching genders is as easy as when they switch roles with the wifey or gf on date night. They take this role play a little too far.

There is man and there is woman. End of story.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT