ADVERTISEMENT

Peer Reviewed Study Finds CDC Overreported Corona Deaths By 1600%

You‘re actually putting forward that one person against the media and it‘s overlords is a winnable proposition?
Is that one person the President of the United States, and the tasks the media is preventing them from completing is 1. Make sure Epstein doesn't die and 2. Makes sure the NVSS follows administrative law?

Looks like one of our resident leftist is a little rustled.

If Trump had removed anyone at the CDC the MSM would have crucified him and accused him of trying to cover up the deaths. Democrats would have immediately been on board and called for a special council investigation, which would have been just more political theatre. Then Nancy would have impeached Trump again only to be rightfully acquitted in the Senate.
Leftist have allowed thier emotions to control all aspects of their life. The only thing they know is "Orange Man Bad".

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Looks like one of our resident leftist is a little rustled.

If Trump had removed anyone at the CDC the MSM would have crucified him and accused him of trying to cover up the deaths. Democrats would have immediately been on board and called for a special council investigation, which would have been just more political theatre. Then Nancy would have impeached Trump again only to be rightfully acquitted in the Senate.
Leftist have allowed thier emotions to control all aspects of their life. The only thing they know is "Orange Man Bad".
I thought impeachment was good for Orange Man.

Yes I would agree with Trump that too many people are dying
No kidding! People died every day for multiple reasons and that incompetent SOB either couldn’t, or wouldn’t stop a single one of them! Think about it. He could have locked us down and forbidden us to drive vehicles, and there wouldn’t have been even one traffic fatality. All those deaths are squarely on DJT, the evil and incompetent bastard! And old age! My goodness think about all the people that just keeled over from old age, and that lousy incompetent president sat by and did nothing! I’m so glad he’s gone, and now we have someone with the empathy and smarts to eliminate all the dying. We are all indestructible now! Immortal! All because we finally got rid of that uncaring and incompetent good for nothing president that sat on his fat ass and watched us die! Hooray for the new guy!

Reactions: osuintx
No kidding! People died every day for multiple reasons and that incompetent SOB either couldn’t, or wouldn’t stop a single one of them! Think about it. He could have locked us down and forbidden us to drive vehicles, and there wouldn’t have been even one traffic fatality. All those deaths are squarely on DJT, the evil and incompetent bastard! And old age! My goodness think about all the people that just keeled over from old age, and that lousy incompetent president sat by and did nothing! I’m so glad he’s gone, and now we have someone with the empathy and smarts to eliminate all the dying. We are all indestructible now! Immortal! All because we finally got rid of that uncaring and incompetent good for nothing president that sat on his fat ass and watched us die! Hooray for the new guy!
So you would disagree with Trump if he said too many people are dying. Your contention is that not enough people are dying or that the exact right amount of people are dying?

So you would disagree with Trump if he said too many people are dying. Your contention is that not enough people are dying or that the exact right amount of people are dying?
My contention is that Trump is personally responsible for every single Covid death - in fact every single Covid case. He’s probably the secret bastard that snuck Covid onto the world. But it doesn’t stop there. He’s personally responsible for ALL the deaths, no matter what authorities say is the cause, the real cause is because Donald Trump was president, the only man who could have stopped all the dying, but decided to play golf instead. I’ve seen the light! Democrats have been right all along! Orange man is bad, bad, bad! Thank our lucky stars the Democrats have provided us with a savior, a man with immense integrity, intelligence and know how. I expect he’s the one who can stop all the dying. Certainly that incompetent fat ass with orange hair wouldn’t, even though he could have. Three cheers for the new guy! Hip hip hooray for Joe Biden, the man of the hour!

My contention is that Trump is personally responsible for every single Covid death - in fact every single Covid case. He’s probably the secret bastard that snuck Covid onto the world. But it doesn’t stop there. He’s personally responsible for ALL the deaths, no matter what authorities say is the cause, the real cause is because Donald Trump was president, the only man who could have stopped all the dying, but decided to play golf instead. I’ve seen the light! Democrats have been right all along! Orange man is bad, bad, bad! Thank our lucky stars the Democrats have provided us with a savior, a man with immense integrity, intelligence and know how. I expect he’s the one who can stop all the dying. Certainly that incompetent fat ass with orange hair wouldn’t, even though he could have. Three cheers for the new guy! Hip hip hooray for Joe Biden, the man of the hour!
I don' t think the evidence backs you up on that one.

I don' t think the evidence backs you up on that one.
Evidence? I don’t need no stinkin’ evidence! The Democrats have told me all I need to know. They have all the nuance! And nuance is all that matters. Evidence is WAY down the list of necessities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT