ADVERTISEMENT

pedo joe's hail mary

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
as the mid terms rapidly approach, biden's handlers are desperate for a victory, NOW. the only issue left is covid. it is the commucrats last chance to hold onto the house and senate in nov 2020. don;t look at all the failures, look over here, i'm saving you from covid, vote pedo joe commucrat.

never mind the new tax on the middle class, called INFLATION.

never mind after being an energy exporter, now we are IMPORTING OIL from our dear friend russia. russia got their pipeline.

never mind crime/shootings/murders in commucrat cities.

never mind afganistan, $80 million in munitions left for the the taliban. americans left behind, allies left behind, our enemies laughing at us and planning our destruction.

mask, mask, mask, bla bla bla, while our southern border is over run with people entering the usa without masks and sending them to red states in hopes of that these new voters will turn the red states blue. how bout sending them to sanfran or chicago or nyc or jerzy

biden's economy? bullshit, it was ready to explode before pedo joe got the keys to country. then pedo paid people more $$ to stay home than they made working. can any of these candyass pussies build a spread sheet? i freshman at osu would have predicted the publics reaction to more $$$, NO work.

3.5 trillion human infrastrusure? bull shit. this will put our children and grand children into a third world shithole, think N korea or Venezuela or cuba. all the while, the progressive elites will be flying on private jets, staying in $1000 a night hotels and eating $500 a meal room service meals. like marie anntointe said, "no bread? let them eat cake". they cut off her f ing head.

commucrats, be careful what you wish for. i dare you communist pukes to steal the election in 2020 or 2024 like you stole the 2020 election.

look at the red states that are already saying they WILL NOT comply with vaxxboys bullshit.

shooting war? the smart $$$ is on the flyovers, not the elite soyboys sipping lattes and eating bre chz.

call your senators and congressmen NOW. only we can stop this insanity.

"never mind afganistan, $80 million in munitions left for the the taliban"

No it's 1000 times worse, try $80 BILLION IN MUNITIONS AND EQUIPMENT!
Don't forget the military technology transfers to not only the Tolly-Bon but to China, Russia, Iran and other enemy states.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Was on a call with Moody’s yesterday and they’re lowering their GDP growth rate predictions. The comment was I don’t want to get into politics but that is a piece of it.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
as the mid terms rapidly approach, biden's handlers are desperate for a victory, NOW. the only issue left is covid. it is the commucrats last chance to hold onto the house and senate in nov 2020. don;t look at all the failures, look over here, i'm saving you from covid, vote pedo joe commucrat.

never mind after being an energy exporter, now we are IMPORTING OIL from our dear friend russia. russia got their pipeline.

never mind afganistan, $80 million in munitions left for the the taliban. americans left behind, allies left behind, our enemies laughing at us and planning our destruction.

mask, mask, mask, bla bla bla, while our southern border is over run with people entering the usa without masks and sending them to red states in hopes of that these new voters will turn the red states blue. how bout sending them to sanfran or chicago or nyc or jerzy

biden's economy? bullshit, it was ready to explode before pedo joe got the keys to country. then pedo paid people more $$ to stay home than they made working. can any of these candyass pussies build a spread sheet? i freshman at osu would have predicted the publics reaction to more $$$, NO work.

3.5 trillion human infrastrusure? bull shit. this will put our children and grand children into a third world shithole, think N korea or Venezuela or cuba. all the while, the progressive elites will be flying on private jets, staying in $1000 a night hotels and eating $500 a meal room service meals. like marie anntointe said, "no bread? let them eat cake". they cut off her f ing head.

commucrats, be careful what you wish for. i dare you communist pukes to steal the election in 2020 or 2024 like you stole the 2020 election.

look at the red states that are already saying they WILL NOT comply with vaxxboys bullshit.

shooting war? the smart $$$ is on the flyovers, not the elite soyboys sipping lattes and eating bre chz.

@Syskatine @davidallen @my_2cents

rebuttal?

I want some of whatever you took that fueled this beauty…. The only thing missing here is a Ryan Tannehill reference.

Looks like something got your beloved pants shitting mouth breathing draft dodging pedophile president or something...

https://today.yougov.com/topics/pol...9/08/more-americans-disapprove-joe-biden-poll

Agreed. However, it now looks like Pedo Joe’s move will turn out to be nothing more than a Half Mary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT