ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo Joe just naturally oozes the [s]lies[/s] truth...

No wonder Queefskatine voted for the senile old pedophile. Holy shit! What in the fvck? @Syskatine

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-amtrak-story-fact-check-conductor-million-miles

Oh no. Got him now.

Wacky+waving+inflatable+arm+wacky+waving+inflatable+arm+flailing+tube_24d992_3072377.gif

Politicians exaggerating? No shocker there but I cannot help but think how those on the left would be reacting if Trump had said anything close. Come to think of it, I don't have to think about it, have all the proof needed with their overreaction to Trump saying he had the largest crowd ever for his inauguration.

Oh no. Got him now.

Wacky+waving+inflatable+arm+wacky+waving+inflatable+arm+flailing+tube_24d992_3072377.gif
Who do you think is actually in charge, Queefa? Heels Up? Barry? Nanshee and Shoomer? I'd guess Heels Up. Someone is letting Pedo Joe free-range without a tard wrangler. That's gotta be designed to look really bad on Pedo.

Harris really seems like your style. You guys both sucked your way to where you are today.

good god, any moron could see this from the bleacher seats. He's done and has been. America is asleep at the wheel, on many levels. really a shame. corruption has taken over.

When I see Biden have these issues it reminds me of what we are going through with my father in law. We recently convinced him to move into an assisted living facility. He disappeared Saturday night and the police put out a silver alert for him. They finally found him driving north on the south bound side of I-45 at 3:00 AM. SMFH. Thankfully he didn't kill anyone.

Desperation. Kinda sad really. You gotta try harder.

I think we NEED Flailey on the wall. Who else is gonna dig in and expose these shocking scandals? Maybe we should take up a collection and send him some gatorade and energy bars.

you better take the keys...

We did that several moths ago, his wife was doing all the driving. She was supposedly taking a nap when he decided he need to get his prescriptions filled. He took the keys and managed to get the pharmacy to get his prescriptions but got lost on his way back. Now we have the problem of telling is wife we are taking the car away from her as well.
This is my wife's dad. There are six brothers and sisters that are all very successful and huge control freaks. Thankfully most of the siblings are starting to get on the same page now they see how bad it is and how bad it could have been.

We did that several moths ago, his wife was doing all the driving. She was supposedly taking a nap when he decided he need to get his prescriptions filled. He took the keys and managed to get the pharmacy to get his prescriptions but got lost on his way back. Now we have the problem of telling is wife we are taking the car away from her as well.
This is my wife's dad. There are six brothers and sisters that are all very successful and huge control freaks. Thankfully most of the siblings are starting to get on the same page now they see how bad it is and how bad it could have been.
sounds like you are on the right track. It's a tough situation. Never an easy answer or solution.

sounds like you are on the right track. It's a tough situation. Never an easy answer or solution.

I dealt with situation like this all the time when I was working in the Senior market. At first it was a shock but once you accepted it's the way life ends for some people it's not as shocking. Having see way to many situations like this I made sure my mother, her husband and my wife and I have Long Term Care Policies to take care of the financial strain. Then the only thing left is the emotional part. Both of my kids know I'm a rub some dirt on it and get over it kind of guy so it shouldn't be to bad for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT