ADVERTISEMENT

Peaky Blinders

I'm sure has its own thread that I'll cone back and try to find at some point.

For now, through 3 seasons, I put it up there with GOT and Breaking Bad as GOAT. Amazing series.
Can you give me a synopsis of this show? I have the last episode of Stranger Things tomorrow on the treadmill. I’ll need something else to keep me going until it warms up.

Can you give me a synopsis of this show? I have the last episode of Stranger Things tomorrow on the treadmill. I’ll need something else to keep me going until it warms up.

Soprano, except instead of Italian mafia in 1990s America, they are English/Irish in 1920s Birmingham.

Reactions: MegaPoke
Reminded me of a 1920 sons of anarchy. A gang into illegal stuff and trying to go legit and every bad thing happens along the way. And the leader of the gang always finds a way out.

I am just now starting season 3. I really like it!

Based loosely off of historical characters and events which is pretty cool. Very good series.

Reactions: CBradSmith
Wife binged this show the last few days. She loves it. I find it funny she has to watch with subtitles because the accents were difficult for her to understand lol

Wife binged this show the last few days. She loves it. I find it funny she has to watch with subtitles because the accents were difficult for her to understand lol

I watch so many shows with subtitles these days. Even the ones with characters with no accents.

I find it funny she has to watch with subtitles because the accents were difficult for her to understand lol
I'll be honest - I do too when watching that show. Something about British accents has always been hard for me to pick up. Conversely, one of the guys that I periodically work with from a different department is from Australia, and I'm apparently one of the few people who never has trouble understanding him.

I'm sure has its own thread that I'll cone back and try to find at some point.

For now, through 3 seasons, I put it up there with GOT and Breaking Bad as GOAT. Amazing series.
Something big happens on the season 4 premiere, but make sure you watch the rest of the season.

Something big happens on the season 4 premiere, but make sure you watch the rest of the season.

Saw it. Into the season now where Littlefinger doesn't take a bet.

Almost every episode of this series has something great about it, be it anticipation, violence, or even a curveball surprise you don't expect (personalities, etc)

I'll be honest - I do too when watching that show. Something about British accents has always been hard for me to pick up. Conversely, one of the guys that I periodically work with from a different department is from Australia, and I'm apparently one of the few people who never has trouble understanding him.
I work with a girl of Asian decent that grew up in New York and is a first generation American. She grew up speaking Mandarin in the home but English is her first language. I have a really tough time understanding her with the New York accent mixed with the Asian accent. She talks too damn fast.

I also watch everything with subtitles now. I follow the show so much better because I don't find myself distracted by my phone.

I hate that the latest was only 6 episodes. Felt rushed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT