ADVERTISEMENT

Palestinians Should Get Over Their Anger

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
And accept their fate as subjects of the Israeli apartheid state. The Zionists mean well. Apartheid is what’s best for all concerned. Well, best for the Zionists at least. In this world there are people meant to rule and people meant to be ruled. And Zionists assure us God has decreed Zionists are the ones meant to rule. Apartheid is what the natural order should look like. Long live Zionist apartheid!

Yea those evil Israelis, how dare they not want to be exterminated by the Muslims. I mean how self centered of them wanting to create a prosperous nation for their people to live and not fear barbarism from their neighbors. The gall is appalling.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Yea those evil Israelis, how dare they not want to be exterminated by the Muslims. I mean how self centered of them wanting to create a prosperous nation for their people to live and not fear barbarism from their neighbors. The gall is appalling.
I know! How dare those Palestinians not recognize God has decreed the Zionist are His Chosen Ones and try to free themselves from Israeli tyranny! It's in the Old Testament for crying out loud!

I know! How dare those Palestinians not recognize God has decreed the Zionist are His Chosen Ones and try to free themselves from Israeli tyranny! It's in the Old Testament for crying out loud!
Yea better for the Palestinians to follow the medieval, barbaric and authoritarian religion of Islam. That way they can continue to be used and sacrificed by the Iran regime for the benefit of the Iranian regime.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT