ADVERTISEMENT

P.FIZE,R pulls Chantix

A long, long time ago I took Chantix. I did not participate in any way in the support part. Before the scheduled doses were completed, I lost all interest in smoking. Chantix was a miracle drug for me. I completed all doses. I haven't smoked in many years and I condemn no one who does.

I was diagnosed with colon cancer in April, 2003, so the Chantix probably came around 2006. I believe it was pretty new when I took it. My only side effect was coo coo dreams.

Have a friend who took it and got unstable and short tempered- built many like you have heard it has some good effects to admit. So how much cancer it causes is the big question. if it gets people to stop smoking it could sure be debatable- they pulled it so it must've been bad. Pfizer I believe has paid out hundreds of billions in harm to people - if it wasn't too bad I can almost guarantee they'd keep that money train rolling. and the chemo makes them hundreds of billions each year.

Have a friend who took it and got unstable and short tempered- built many like you have heard it has some good effects to admit. So how much cancer it causes is the big question. if it gets people to stop smoking it could sure be debatable- they pulled it so it must've been bad. Pfizer I believe has paid out hundreds of billions in harm to people - if it wasn't too bad I can almost guarantee they'd keep that money train rolling. and the chemo makes them hundreds of billions each year.

I took Chantix for a short time. I started updating my will, talking to my wife and kids about what I wanted done in the event I passed away, ETC. My wife asked me if I had received a diagnoses I was hiding from her when I realized I was thinking some strange stuff. Stopped taking the medicine and everything went back to normal. It was about 6 months later when I saw one of our best friend's wife gutted like a deer from having a triple bypass at the age of 53 that made me quit smoking cold turkey. Walked out of the hospital and threw my cigarettes' away, that was five years ago and never felt better.

Reactions: Corndog2021
I took Chantix for a short time. I started updating my will, talking to my wife and kids about what I wanted done in the event I passed away, ETC. My wife asked me if I had received a diagnoses I was hiding from her when I realized I was thinking some strange stuff. Stopped taking the medicine and everything went back to normal. It was about 6 months later when I saw one of our best friend's wife gutted like a deer from having a triple bypass at the age of 53 that made me quit smoking cold turkey. Walked out of the hospital and threw my cigarettes' away, that was five years ago and never felt better.
My father tried and tried and tried everything to quit smoking, couldn't do it ever. In his 50s he went in and the doctor told him he had emphysema and COPD and he never had another cigarette. I guess it's just about the proper motivation.

Hold up so a drug to help smokers stop could cause cancer. Ride that hill buddy.

I went from smoking a pack of cherry primetimes daily (and I inhaled every bit of that glorious wonder full smoke) to being clean for 9 years almost. This drug saved my life and was the only thing that ever gave me a chance to quit. I still wake up every day and and have to choose not to smoke tobacco. I find tobacco a far more addicting substance then marijuana. I think tobacco is more addictive then cocaine personally also. I will say this was the craziest drug I have ever done. I can see how mentally weak people would fold under that drug.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT