ADVERTISEMENT

P..C...R...Tests are Bunk says the F..D..A

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Of course common sense peeps already knew this ...

per the F..D..A:

Of course common sense peeps already knew this ...

per the F..D..A:

Bro, I’ve had the flu multiple times, pneumonia, sinus infections, colds, allergies, crabs…this is the first time I lost my taste and smell. It was a bad cold otherwise, but the taste and smell was a first for me.

Seems like thats the only "most assured" sign of covid- the loss of smell/taste. Just don't go to the damn hospital- them bastards will
Kill you prescribing Remdesivir and getting you intubated to get that $40k!!

A little Alex on Remdesivir and killer Faucihttps://www.infowars.com/posts/smoking-gun-dr-fauci-has-been-premeditatively-murdering-americans-since-1980/

Latest V-A-E-R-S numbers released today- would anyone like to post them?

Reminder per the Harvard pilgrim study and agreed upon in the medical field that only 1-10 percent of v-a-x deaths and adverse reactions make it into the c-d-c v.a.e.r.s - I.e. add one to two zeroes to the numbers.

How about it y'all arguing for these evil MF jabs- who wants to post? Deaths, hospitalizations, strokes, myocarditis, blood clots and many, many more. How many women can no longer have kids bc of taking them? This number is growing by the day women discovering they cannot have children- EVER.

I will start: 15k plus deaths and MT 800k bad and/permanent injuries (that's 150k to 1.5 MILLION deaths and 8 mill to 80 mill Bad/permanent) injuries.

WHAT THE HELL will it take for the evil SOBs to pull these killer shots? Why does yahoo, youtube, FB, twitter and the main stream news cover all these stories up? My God more people need to stand up and speak out against these F'in jabs.

If you say nothing you're complicit and an enabler- everyone on here knows several or many (15-20 for me) that have been killed or maimed by these "things."

Most everyone I know that took the first wouldn't take number two.- maybe 20 percent did without bad reactions. Reminder- we are not through our first winter with people that have A.D.E from the taking the shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT