ADVERTISEMENT

Ozark Season Three

on episode 6...it's still good. Almost too many things going at once. The film is so dark in areas (dark as in no light) that you can't tell who's actually in the scene at times. You figure it out and maybe that's by design. Like the new characters as well. I bet Darlene was a looker in her early days...but she crazy.

Reactions: FMPoke
on episode 6...it's still good. Almost too many things going at once. The film is so dark in areas (dark as in no light) that you can't tell who's actually in the scene at times. You figure it out and maybe that's by design. Like the new characters as well. I bet Darlene was a looker in her early days...but she crazy.

She's a GILF. Frank Jr's. about to find out how crazy.

Can't stand Darlene but have to respect her game.

Just finished the season. Didn't disappoint.

Darlenes' role could do things that others couldn't. The series didn't disappoint.

LOL Darlene is a great character and the show has such awesome writers.

Holy crap! Ended with a bang!

My wife vowed to never watch the show again after the first episode of this season. Haha. Like that was gonna happen.

Hope they’re working on season 4!

Reactions: purkey
Best season yet. Very impressed that they’ve been able to raise the bar and not jump the shark.

Terrific jaw dropping end.

Also, Ben is alive IMO.

We finished it a couple of nights ago. Excellent.

Spoiler...

How in the hell do you get in a plane to Mexico after that M'fer kidnapped & tortured you? I guess it worked out for them. I think the Navarro has a thing for Wendy.

We finished it a couple of nights ago. Excellent.

Spoiler...

How in the hell do you get in a plane to Mexico after that M'fer kidnapped & tortured you? I guess it worked out for them. I think the Navarro has a thing for Wendy.

Its not really voluntary at that point. If you refuse to go you and the whole family are going to end up like Ben. At that point you are just hoping he see's you as more valuable than the lawyer because only one of you is coming back from Mexico. He does have a thing for Wendy (foreshadowing?) and that's not a good thing.

Reactions: purkey
Did not see that ending coming. After season 1 I could take it or leave it. Watched season 2 just to see where it went. Season 3 was great with a great ending.

I would have taken FBI deal

That offer seemed like the most totally unrealistic plot point of the season. I just couldn't buy that:

1. The Cartel was going to think that he suddenly took plea deal for only 18 months in prison but wasn't a threat to them and therefore his family would be safe.

2. That the FBI would let him off with 18 months without giving up anything on the cartel just so he could help them put away a few white collar criminals.

Truly one of my favorite shows, but they spent way too much time bawl-bagging around in the last two episodes and not enough time strategizing and kicking ass. I'm glad Helen and her ugly ass pants are gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT