ADVERTISEMENT

Ozark is the next great Netflix show

Saw the first episode last night. Some pretty impressive acting and story line. I'm not totally sure of HOW he plans on doing what he said he is going to do. But I guess that's part of the suspense.

watched the first 3 and I never do that but with Bateman I thought why not. Boy, couldn't stop watching it after the 1st one. Didn't want to watch it but couldn't stop...one of those deals. Don't want to spoil it so I won't go into details but it's addictive to watch. I thought there was only 1 episode out so far but there are more obviously.

Reactions: CBradSmith
watched the first 3 and I never do that but with Bateman I thought why not. Boy, couldn't stop watching it after the 1st one. Didn't want to watch it but couldn't stop...one of those deals. Don't want to spoil it so I won't go into details but it's addictive to watch. I thought there was only 1 episode out so far but there are more obviously.
They always drop the full season at once.

I'm going to hijack your thread but still talk Netflix.

I've been watching Friends From College and GLOW. I really like both of them. I like GLOW so much more than I thought I would.

Looking forward to Ozark.

I am through 3 episodes of Ozark and it's really strong IMO. I think the white trash girl is going to be a great character. I'm really wondering if we'll see Bateman do a long slow descent ala Walter White. In any case I'm hooked.

Through first 3 episodes and Ruthie and her clan really remind me of characters that were featured on FX's "Justified".

Great show so far

Reactions: CBradSmith
too bad the next series isn't until 6/18. It was great...every one of them.

Binge watched.

It's a good show but it's a lot like Sons of Anarchy. You feel dumb for watching but you just can't quit.

So many simple solutions to the problem but none of them are taken because of course then there would be no show.

Go to FBI with info on heroin dealers. Put them away. Problem #2 solved.

Shoot heroin dealers. Problem #2 solved.

Just nonsense how people get killed off left and right and everyone gets away with it but the crazy redneck drug dealers are untouchable.

Great show with a local twist for me. They are filming in GA. The Blue Cat is a local joint down the road, and some of the filming was done in the area behind our neighborhood.

Reactions: shortbus
3 episodes in....love it! Super intense, layer upon layer...

it never stops with this show...whatever gets resolved ends up turning up another level of drama. Almost too much, but it's on the edge. We're through 5 and I think there are 10 episodes. It's pretty intense but starting to be a little predictable. it's a game in a game in a game...like playing a come bet 5 different times on the same roll.

Anyone finish season 2 yet? I thought it was excellent from start to finish, one of the best shows on television. I think it's good in every aspect but what impresses me most about this show is the pacing of the plot. It's never too slow or too fast and keeps you engaged the entire time. Laura Linney....damn don't piss her off.

Reactions: KCCowboy1
Anyone finish season 2 yet? I thought it was excellent from start to finish, one of the best shows on television. I think it's good in every aspect but what impresses me most about this show is the pacing of the plot. It's never too slow or too fast and keeps you engaged the entire time. Laura Linney....damn don't piss her off.
She is turning into Darlene Snell at a rapid pace. Something tells me when it is all said and done, Ruth will be the last one standing because you just can’t seem to get rid of the Langmores

A friend of mine - used to play in a band together, had an extra part in season 2. Not sure how he swung that but there ya go. I’m probably now 6 degrees separation from Kevin Bacon for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT