ADVERTISEMENT

Over/under until Kamala is the man...

Nope. I've tried to tell you guys their plan from the get go. They will hide Biden away for two years. Then he will gracefully resign putting Cumala in as President. That way she can serve out Biden's remaining 2 of his 4 year term and still run for two more terms, effectively giving Obama control for ten years. The mistake people make is not understanding how corrupt and power hungry Obama and the people behind him are.

Biden finishes out his first term, but doesn’t run for a second.

Probably, but not definitely will endorse VP Harris as his successor.

Nope. I've tried to tell you guys their plan from the get go. They will hide Biden away for two years. Then he will gracefully resign putting Cumala in as President. That way she can serve out Biden's remaining 2 of his 4 year term and still run for two more terms, effectively giving Obama control for ten years. The mistake people make is not understanding how corrupt and power hungry Obama and the people behind him are.
That's diabolical, and scary as hell.

Reactions: iasooner1
The 25th amendment was never in play for joe because that would mean he is going against the plan. He knows his legacy is to be the bumbling old fool that just ran out of time. He will resign when Obama says he needs to.

The 25th amendment was never in play for joe because that would mean he is going against the plan. He knows his legacy is to be the bumbling old fool that just ran out of time. He will resign when Obama says he needs to.
Barry, there's a reason he broke tradition and bought a place in DC instead of going back to Chiraq.

He's been the puppet master of the compliant marionettes since Trumps inauguration.
One person is more dangerous to America...George Soros, and that's a really close call.

I am ready for AOC to run the Country one day.
Hope I live to see it, that way when I go I can say I have truly seen it all.

Reactions: iasooner1
Barry, there's a reason he broke tradition and bought a place in DC instead of going back to Chiraq.

He's been the puppet master of the compliant marionettes since Trumps inauguration.
One person is more dangerous to America...George Soros, and that's a really close call.

ODS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT