ADVERTISEMENT

Over 48 hours since the jab

squeak

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2001
I feel like I have covid. Fever and nausea are actually worse. It’s been almost three months since I had covid so I guess that could be making it worse. Regardless, the cdc saying you only need to wait 10 days is just cruel.

I feel like I have covid. Fever and nausea are actually worse. It’s been almost three months since I had covid so I guess that could be making it worse. Regardless, the cdc saying you only need to wait 10 days is just cruel.
That’s the micro blood clots talking

www.gab.proofthatifyougettheshotyouwilldieahorribledeathfrombloodclotsacCordingtoovertwothousanddocctors.com

That’s the micro blood clots talking

www.gab.proofthatifyougettheshotyouwilldieahorribledeathfrombloodclotsacCordingtoovertwothousanddocctors.com
Naaa couldn't be an adverse reaction now could it🤔

Seeing as how the shots can do some real damage - it's probably not cool to make light of his reactions- they can be really bad- please tell me You actually know this?

Squeak is a smart MF, what in Haites is he doing taking those freaking shots?!

We need a poll- surely I'm not the only sane person on the board who hasn't taken the el crapola?! Bearcat? RD? Alpha woke? Others?

ImNot the only one I know- someone do a poll whether you've had
Zero, one , two or boosters R us!!

I may try if no one else will but I get locked
Out of Every other thread - for
Some reason🤔

Guess that would violate the hippa - but seeing as how most really don't know the others-
I think it'll be fine

Squeak is a smart MF, what in Haites is he doing taking those freaking shots?!

We need a poll- surely I'm not the only sane person on the board who hasn't taken the el crapola?! Bearcat? RD? Alpha woke? Others?

ImNot the only one I know- someone do a poll whether you've had
Zero, one , two or boosters R us!!

I may try if no one else will but I get locked
Out of Every other thread - for
Some reason🤔

Guess that would violate the hippa - but seeing as how most really don't know the others-
I think it'll be fine

Go ahead. Do a poll. But don't get your feelings hurt when few respond to it.

I'll explain it to you if you'd like. (Hint: One can't respond to a poll they cannot see.)

I'll explain it to you if you'd like. (Hint: One can't respond to a poll they cannot see.)
I'm one of few or only one to not take the poison- how could my feelings ever get hurt?
I post or reply with the utmost of
Confidence and swagger....if my confidence were people....it's be China hoss

What's your thoughts on the S African variant 22 SR- you going to come outnof your house in the next two weeks or maybe some hibernation? Oh wait- you've had the Fauchi Ouchi....oh wait- this Scamdemic says F you to your Fauchi love poison lmao- where you gonna go to get this inoculation to protect you feom
The big........bad....variant🤔

I got sick 2 out of 3 shots for a couple of days afterward.

Was told by my immunologist friend that it was a good thing and revealed I have a strong immune system.

Reactions: my_2cents

Was told by my immunologist friend that it was a good thing and revealed I have a strong immune system.
Hope he or she is right.

First two shots I didn't have any side effects. The booster did a number on me though. Very tired, had a really bad spell (felt like I was going to pass out) and a lymph node on the side of the shot was really swollen/painful. Doctor told me the same thing your immunologist said to you.

My wife hasn't gotten the booster yet but she had no problem with the first two shots. Two older kids no problems either. My two youngest kids got their first shot two weeks ago, no problems and are due for their second shot next weekend.

Reactions: AC2020
First two shots I didn't have any side effects. The booster did a number on me though. Very tired, had a really bad spell (felt like I was going to pass out) and a lymph node on the side of the shot was really swollen/painful. Doctor told me the same thing your immunologist said to you.

My wife hasn't gotten the booster yet but she had no problem with the first two shots. Two older kids no problems either. My two youngest kids got their first shot two weeks ago, no problems and are due for their second shot next weekend.
Just unreal what y'all are doing- us "Men" are supposed to be leaders of the families. Putting family members in harms way isn't leadership. Putting family members at risk Of myocarditis, sterility, ADE, Stroke,
Heart attacks and compromised immune systems for The rest of their lives over a virus with a 99.9 plus survival rate bc the tv tells
Them to is freaking vacating leadership duties of the family- period.

I'm very sorry for your family members

Just unreal what y'all are doing- us "Men" are supposed to be leaders of the families.
As the leader of my family, along with my wife, we are leading our family. That is why we are all vaccinated. I am very thankful that my two youngest kids were finally able to get the vaccine.

As the leader of my family, along with my wife, we are leading our family. That is why we are all vaccinated. I am very thankful that my two youngest kids were finally able to get the vaccine.

We would be putting our family in harm's way if we didn't get the vaccination.

We don't need your crazed sorrow.
99.97 survival- I win- you lose

God GT Gates and Fauchi- again I win- you lose

This isn't about winning or losing. And it isn't about politics either.

You wanna hold to your crazed conspiracy theories, so be it. The rest of us will live in the real world and take care of our families.
No you're not taking care of them-
Do some research beside listening to the tv- y'all think adverse reactions are
Normal- really? Watching this cluster F play out and all y'all talk about it like it's nothing is amazing to watch.

I will repeat- I know one person with supposed COVID who went to the hospital- out in a day or two and is fine. I know 35 plus who had bad reaction with 4 dead from the shots. Have yet to hear others. Tell their numbers- wonder why?

I seem to be the only one who has said on here I'm no way taking the death jab. I find that totally weird. Is it that bad to say it? Have we really brainwashed you all that even the ones who have the guts to not take the $hit won't even say? Maybe I missed some
Confessions.

Im Very proud I'm awake to the BS. However I'm really in awe of watching or listening to all of you taking an experimental mRNA
Shot made By teee total psychopaths that think y'all are Pure white trash
And want you gone. Amazing the tv doesn't tell y'all the truths about the deaths or the fake PCR tests- but the info is out there.

You couldn't make this story up if you tried a few years ago

I seem to be the only one who has said on here I'm no way taking the death jab. I find that totally weird.
🤣🤣

It isn't weird at all. Should tell you something, but unfortunately, you can't think past the conspiracy garbage you have consumed.

btw, no one in my family is dead from the vaccine. I also know no one who has died from the vaccine. I do, unfortunately and sadly, know a number of people who died of Covid.

It isn't a "death jab."

These reactions make no sense. Hell, I've had three Pfizers with nothing more than a sore arm. I take the freakin' flu shot and have a fever reaction for one day, causing me to cancel a dr's appt. Nothing more than a sore arm from all prior flu shots. Go figure?

These reactions make no sense. Hell, I've had three Pfizers with nothing more than a sore arm. I take the freakin' flu shot and have a fever reaction for one day, causing me to cancel a dr's appt. Nothing more than a sore arm from all prior flu shots. Go figure?

Me too. Three Pfizers and nothing more than a sore arm.

Get well, squeak.

March 28 was a Moderna stab II for me. My first fever was Thanksgiving Day. I never had nausea. 4 days after, chest pain and weight loss began. I lost 15 pounds. May 15 shingles. Doctor said he never saw a case so bad. He took pix. Sept. 15 some kind of neuralgia. Purple stiff itchy skin lingers to this day in the shingles area. Chest pain lingers. I ain't a go on a Moderna booster.

No soreness in my arm…lol

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Man- guess the board would sure like me to go away and it could be one big happy circle jerk - "viva the Fauchi shot". Yee haaa!!!

Shots made by Bourla (sp? Pfizer greed whore POS , Sociopath asberger Gates and sociopath mad lab experiment animal torturer scum of the Earth Fauchi. Promoted by Pedo Joe , CNN who think all of y'all are pure toe scum. Yall
Literally fall in line for one of the
biggest animal torturer -
And now y'all are the lab rats.

Now y'all have enabled them to come after the kiddos - love how every 5 minutes on the radio the propaganda comes on about the "great news " how the Big Harma myocarditis shots are available for our 5-11 year old future "CEOs and engineers" et al. For our most precious resources to be harmed forever when they had...HAD a 99.99 plus survival for this virus.

None of yalls precious shots are allegedly effective agains the "Nu" variant and the "omnicron" variant- they are literally laughing their elitist a$$e$ off at you guys and your worshipping and virtue signaling of
these non tested shots. Ooo wait sorry- they have been animal tested and NONE OF THE SPECIMENS SURVIVED!!!

This is just unreal to watch. I called this out when they locked everyone down- people
Didn't listen. Called it out when they put FEAR DIAPERS on y'all- y'all were sooo obedient it was sickening. Then The shots came out and boy did y'all step up. I thought when they announced the latest so called "variant "
I said...surely no one will buy this. Wow did I underestimate the American men- no wonder Pedo Joe and co have taken over the land- they literally can't believe how y'all go along with everything they roll out. But boy y'all can call him out on that inflation- kudos

I hope the heck other fan bases are a huge step above this one- gonna step back and let yall
Have your death jab circle jerk- I tried like hell to keep them away from our kids. Damn shame

Man- guess the board would sure like me to go away and it could be one big happy circle jerk - "viva the Fauchi shot". Yee haaa!!!

Shots made by Bourla (sp? Pfizer greed whore POS , Sociopath asberger Gates and sociopath mad lab experiment animal torturer scum of the Earth Fauchi. Promoted by Pedo Joe , CNN who think all of y'all are pure toe scum. Yall

Now y'all have enabled them to come after the kiddos - love how every 5 minutes on the radio the propaganda comes on about the "great news " how the Big Harma myocarditis shots are available for our 5-11 year old future "CEOs and engineers" et al. For our most precious resources to be harmed forever when they had...HAD a 99.99 plus survival for this virus.

None of yalls precious shots are allegedly effective agains the "Nu" variant and the "omnicron" variant- they are literally laughing their elitist a$$e$ off at you guys and your worshipping and virtue signaling of
these non tested shots. Ooo wait sorry- they have been animal tested and NONE OF THE SPECIMENS SURVIVED!!!

This is just unreal to watch. I called this out when they locked everyone down- people
Didn't listen. Called it out when they put FEAR DIAPERS on y'all- y'all were sooo obedient it was sickening. Then The shots came out and boy did y'all step up. I thought when they announced the latest so called "variant "
I said...surely no one will buy this. Wow did I underestimate the American men- no wonder Pedo Joe and co have taken over the land- they literally can't believe how y'all go along with everything they roll out. But boy y'all can call him out on that inflation- kudos

I hope the heck other fan bases are a huge step above this one- gonna step back and let yall
Have your death jab circle jerk- I tried like hell to keep them away from our kids. Damn shame
Spit shield

Reactions: AC2020

I keep shooting my mouth off because I want anyone who needs it to get a shingles vax. This is no fun. I'm reading that my COVID shots might have very well contributed to waking up the dormant small pox in me causing shingles.

I'd give $1500 co-pay for the vax if I had to. Wife gave $176 for each of the two. She watched me and said, "I don't want to go through that."

Reactions: iasooner2000
I keep shooting my mouth off because I want anyone who needs it to get a shingles vax. This is no fun. I'm reading that my COVID shots might have very well contributed to waking up the dormant small pox in me causing shingles.

I'd give $1500 co-pay for the vax if I had to. Wife gave $176 for each of the two. She watched me and said, "I don't want to go through that."
Getting a shingles Vax was one of the smartest things I've done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT