ADVERTISEMENT

Our New Wrestling Public Announcer

PoOsKuE

Redshirt
Dec 14, 2004
I haven't seen anyone comment yet.

He's awesome. I even liked him when he was on the wrong side in McCasland Field House.

Echos of Don Blasingame.

We're very fortunate.

Reactions: pokefan4ver
i thought that is where he was before becoming our announcer. i guess he got the boot whenever jack got the boot!

I agree 100% I thought he was good even with the sub standard pa system in the fieldhouse and I think does a great job in GIA. Glad he left Norman and came to Stillwater as he is the best we have had since Don was the voice of OSU wrestling. Does anyone know his name?

How long ago did that announcer leave Oklahoma wrestling. I know the current PA announcer and he's been with OU wrestling at least since last year when I met him. He works in the hospital that I'm in, is an assistance coach for Jenks, and a diehard OSU fan but the OU wrestling gig makes money for him.

How long ago did that announcer leave Oklahoma wrestling. I know the current PA announcer and he's been with OU wrestling at least since last year when I met him. He works in the hospital that I'm in, is an assistance coach for Jenks, and a diehard OSU fan but the OU wrestling gig makes money for him.

That guys name is Tyler and he is the PA guy at most of the Jenks sports (not a coach). Big wrestling fan.

I heard "X takes the defensive position" too many times-I am pretty sure everyone knew who took down. Other than the in-match comments, think he does a good job. And maybe that just irritates us old cranky folks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT